Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why don't i feel it?

])3ath

Bluelighter
Everytime i have taken X i have started with a half (i am a relativly new user) and have never got a noticable effect until i have taken the second half. i cant understand why. And b 4 anyone says im just getting shit pills this happened with pink hearts, orange stars, green safe sex's and white superman...

n e ideas why?

It affects people in different ways. It could be anything to do with your size , metabolism, how long in between halves you wait, etc. Your information is too general, please be more specific :)

^^ Dirtycarrot pretty much summed it up. Everyone reacts differently to different substances in different doses. Your body may be naturally tolerant to MDMA to a certain extent, and extremely susceptible once you reach a higher dose. It could be to do with uneven distribution of active content throughout pills, set & setting, when & what you eat prior to ingesting your pills, your liver, the integrity of your serotonin system, any medication you take and health conditions you might have.

:)

When you take a pill try not to think about it. just act as if you haven't taken one. alot of people don't peak at the start because there thinking to hard of the effects that the pill may cause.

Also, try having a few tokes of a joint about 2 hours after dropping, it may kick it in.

Or maybe like the others said your tolerant to mdma

it could just be your newness to mdma.

my first roll, i took a pill and a half (yes, they were decent). nowadays that would pretty much kill me, i go for about a third to a half. some people find that their earlier rolls were larger doses than what they need later. everyone's physiology is different.

just be mindful over time - for some people they just need to do more and more as tolerance grows (which is bad for you). for others like me, they need to *decrease* the dosage over time or we end up as useless puddles for a few hours (not in a good way) and that is bad for you too.

it's good that you've tried sticking to the half! better safe than sorry.. i still take a third at first, and if it's not enough i start nibbling on a bit more! :)

Good on you for being cautious and only taking halves. However, it sounds like you have had a bit of experience with pills, why don't you just take a whole?

mdma is actually a pretty subtle drug, up to a point. maybe you just expect too much.

eddi spgeddi said:
mdma is actually a pretty subtle drug, up to a point. maybe you just expect too much.
You serious?
I guess a low dose is, but a nice strong pill never leaves anyone asking "am I pilling yet?"

SteveElektro said:
You serious?
I guess a low dose is, but a nice strong pill never leaves anyone asking "am I pilling yet?"
depends where your drug habit has been...
compared to acid and many other things, mdma is subtle, short and relatively painless.

When you take a pill try not to think about it. just act as if you haven't taken one. alot of people don't peak at the start because there thinking to hard of the effects that the pill may cause.

Whoa this is soo true in my case, had my first week or so ago, took a whole pill, and it took a little over an HOUR to kick in (where as my friends who took 1 of the same pill slightly earlier (cus they were having two) kick in for them in like 30 min! but it was worth the wait 8o ;)

I dont know much but id try a full ])3ath :D

yeah iv'e found with every newbie iv'e rolled with it's taken longer upto about 20-30min for them to notice the effects compared to myself or friends on the same pill (this has also been the case where i have taken half of the exact same pill). i think once u have had it a couple of times you tend to notice the subtlties of the intial feeling more. often they need to take more before they feel the effect...

not really sure ^ the green fish i had whacked me actually, and it was only when a mate told me to keep dancing then it started to feel awesome :D meh no biggie, ill let yas know how i go next time.

Maybe your tollerance to md## is high...

Maybe your paying to much importance to " I have to peak "

Dont take this as gospel....

But try dropping a whole pill....

Taking pills in halves from my experience is a waste...

Its like if you were gonna smoke a ciggarette and stop half way and say " Im gonna save this for later?!?!? "

It just doesn't make any sense!!!!

:)

As an old friend of mine always told me " Go hard...or go home "

^ why drop at all? just eat some acid, 12+ hours of FUN :D
21.gif
otters rule! :)

nickthecheese said:
^ why drop at all? just eat some acid, 12+ hours of FUN :D
21.gif
otters rule! :)

Or you can double the fun with a candyflip! (E and acid)

Um back to something a bit more on topic - yes, I think it's time to take a whole pill :)

inexperienced users sometimes take 2 or 3 attempts to finally acheive a peak, its called developing a sensivity to mdma id read about it brifely, for some people their nervous system or brain in general has to kind of learn now to feel the drug. i dunno how inexperienced you are, or even factors such as body size/weight to dose could contribute, or the whole thing is in your head, like a placebo the second half will make you notice a preak that is already there. you could be building tolerence already. ud need to disclose more info about your usage to tell

i dont see why your taking it in halfs, just take the full pill and see if it does anything, its only mdma.

The problem with pills is that it may not be MDMA... halves is always a good suggestion, particularly if you've not had that particular batch before.

BigTrancer :)

This is quite interesting....

I remember the first 4 times I dumped, it took 8 hours for the pill to kick in. But then again, I used to drink a lotta booze so it was probably due to having a very low metabolism.