Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1,4B sleep?

doofhard

Bluelighter
When I go out this is my combo
7-8 - MDMA CAP
Get to club at 12 - MDMA still feeling good but near gone.
At Club 2Ml 1,4B.

This makes me in the BEST mood - Can dance my ass off (way more than on pills) huge confidence boost, Can and will talk to EVERYONE (whether they like it or not) and very loved up.

But when this initial 1,4B is gone at least two hours between doses and I have the second dose (1.5-2Ml) after the first intense rush goes and I sit down, I RELAX. But become so relaxed that I will fall asleep, not what I have heard is Gd OUT (basically pass out and can not be woken for several hours) I am easily woken apart from the music.

I don't try to chase hard with 1,4B alot of respect for something so potent.

Am I just really relaxed or am I pushing too hard and coming close to Gd OUT?

Maybe I am chasing to hard?

I know you will have the answers, you always do!!

THANKINGYOUMUCHLY

:|

a) G-ing out is any instance of losing onsciousness whilst under the influence. this may range from falling asleep to full blown siezures.

b) its not that potent. for my sake and your own, water it down. dilute your concentrate 1:8. given the steep dose curve this stuff has, diluting it makes G-ing out considerably hard, and allows greater flexibility with regard to re-dosing. win win

c) read a) and b) again! :)

IMO the way you are dosing is very responsible and i dont see how you could be G'ing out of 4ml(a fairly standard dose).
i think what your feeling is just a total loss of inhibitions and when you sit down it just feels like the right thing to do when you close your eyes. am i right? if you are aware of everything around you when your eyes are closed i dont think you need worry. you are just in a complete state of relaxation.

a good method for G dosing IME is to write down the time of your last dose. when you go to redose if you cant read the paper you wrote on, its too soon.
;)
My 2c

If you're falling asleep in public, on drugs, maybe you might want to think about taking slightly less, in the interests of personal safety and harm reduction. I'm not saying you're taking a 'too large' dose, but you can't always count on the actions of other people around you, when you're asleep.

BigTrancer :)

I'd say you're probably G-ing out, but the amphetamine component of MDMA is keeping you awake. If it wasn't for that, you'd probably pass out rather than simply become "relaxed".

Do what timmmmmy suggested and dilute your dose. Then rather than taking 4ml and 1.5ml, you can take 15ml and 6ml or whatever amount you need to be equivilant. You're still taking exactly the same dose, but it's a hell of a lot easier to measure and the margin of error is widened considerably.

Thanks, what a great simple way, dilute.
The reasons whay I never did this in the past is that I got told to just put it in my drink but I couldn't work out how to tell how much to drink so I just used concentrate this is a great idea.
But controling the dilution into doses is great.

Also thinking some more I really dont think I am Ging Out because when I use 1,4B alone I use more than this when doseing. (BUT when mixing drugs I use that great term that (1+1=3) so take less.

THANKS

I don't think you Gd out. My experience with taking large doses of 1,4 B before sleep is that you seem to get an alert that your about to be really hit hard and its time to find somewhere to lay down asap. The alert I get is all of a sudden it feels like my head is too heavy for my shoulders, and I loose balance a little. 8o

On the falling asleep thing, i've done it before too, its when you get soo comfortable you just drift off to sleep. All good, but i can't see it ever happening at a club with all that music and stuff. :D

Forgot to add, a nice way to dilute your G is to take your usual 4mls for the night and put it in a waterbottle at the club. Sip it at intervals throughout the night and you'll be fine. Just remember not to leave it lying around for people to drink.

Last edited:
^ With concentrate, half a millilitre difference in dose, and all that could change. Take utmost care when having GHB/1,4B out.

in my experience as little as 5-8ml of MIXED makes it considerably harder to get up in the morning. and believe me when i say this has nothing to do with tolerance. frequent (mis)use will eventually produce "G-hangovers" which will become more pronounced with continued use. but that last sentence could be said about any substance, even caffiene!

gfresh27 said:
Forgot to add, a nice way to dilute your G is to take your usual 4mls for the night and put it in a waterbottle at the club. Sip it at intervals throughout the night and you'll be fine. Just remember not to leave it lying around for people to drink.

though it obviously wasn't intended to be so (so please don't take this personally), i just wanted to point out that this is pretty irresponsible! don't put ghb in water/drink containers! regardless of how diluted/undiluted it is, it's just not something (for safety reasons) that should be kept in a drink bottle...you might accidentally drop it somewhere and have someone take a swig, or anything...ya know? :)

^ i understand your point, and from a harm minimisation point of view it is very valid. But we are talking about ways to ingest GHB in a club and taking a big container with fluro coloured G and measuring glasses isn't very practicle.

G is better at home anyway! :D

I am in total agreeance with 1234 - PLEASE DON'T KEEP G IN WATER BOTTLES! A couple of weeks ago my friend, who is a very experienced g taker took a swig of G out of a 'water bottle' accidently. The result? Emergency visit to the ospital where we were told if we were 1 minute later, he would have died as he'd stopped breathing... It was the worst night of my life, we didn't know whether he was going to live or die, and we were warned of possible brain damage... I realize that with diluted g the damage would be potentially a lot less (my friend had anything up to 20 mls in one big gulp before he tried to spit it out) but it can still have a devastatingly negative effect if someone picks it up and takes a big swig not knowing what it is... Please just keep it in a small bottle in your pocket with 'G' on the side, or keep it in your car in a safe spot and head out to the carpark when you're ready for a recharge...That way theres no change of unknowing people taking it accidently....

^ Good advice, another piece of advice from Erowid is to write a "G" on the back of your hand in texta, if you're intending to be taking GHB/1,4B... that way if you pass out and are unable to be woken up, people may be able to identify the cause.