• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite drug to do by yourself?

What's your favo(u)rite substance when you're all alone?

• Marijuana & Hashish

Votes: 615 30.0%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 66 3.2%
  • Stimulants (coke, meth, and others)

Votes: 203 9.9%
  • Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Klonopin and others) & Barbiturates (Seconal, Nembutal and others)

Votes: 105 5.1%
  • Opiates (please specify below if heroin or other IV opiates)

Votes: 583 28.5%
  • Hallucinogens (LSD, psilocybin, mescaline and others)

Votes: 222 10.8%
  • Research Chemicals (specify which one below)

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, and others, specify below)

Votes: 195 9.5%
  • Not mentioned. I'm posting it below.

Votes: 41 2.0%

• Total voters

Mariposa

Bluelight Crew
Sometimes it's fun to surf the recesses of psychospace solo. Like the drug version of masturbation ;)

Mine: Benzos. You can tell from my name what the other is, and both together...

*gets warm fuzzies*

how about you?

If I haven't mentioned your fave, post it in this thread.

:D

There's nothing better than hanging out by yourself on a Saturday afternoon, puffing a little high quality marijuana, a nice hot cup of coffee, and reading a good book.

I guess ketamine -- it's the only drug I've done by myself. IM ketamine of course.=D

I usually do cannabis alone, but I voted opiates because no one seems to want to be around me when I do them. That is to say, I ignore everyone, and everyone gets pissed off, so I tend to enjoy them more when I'm alone to begin with ;)

And I've mostly done codeine and heroin, since the poll asked to specify :)

--- G.

pot. i like at least one pot session alone everyday. i hate it when my hubby is off all weekend and everytime we smoke it is together. i just like that time where i sit by myself doing my own thing and smoking one for a few minutes. *me lights one now*

generally speaking, i prefer to do almost anything except for alcohol or pot by myself - and i don't mind doing those alone either.

I like smoking by myself, Especially when i was in high school. I would go home during lunch by myself and smoke so when i came back i wasnt with a big group or draw attention to myself. Mushrooms are my second choice by myself cause people can bother me or make my trip not so good. I only have like 2-3 people I will do mushrooms with and if they arnt down to do it I go solo :)

Opiates.
nothing better than nodding off in that dream world with a little Grateful Dead playing quietly in the background.
Personally I don't see how anyone could prefer benzos in general over opiates in general.

I might be weird but I think acid and weed while alone in nature and listening to good music with my headphones on is my idea of heaven on earth.

I guess ketamine must be an alright drug to do by yourself ... but right now I'd say weed. Even though I'd rather do acid alone any day ... some day ... maybe

i like smokin' the ganj by myself because i tend to think really hillarious thoughts--deep and hillarious (i'm stoned by myself right now!=D )

I smoke pot alone all the time so that had to be my response, although ketamine is probably be the most enjoyable to do alone.

For being alone, I'd chose the "pure-pleasure" drugs - opiates.
I've tried opium, morphine and heroin. It's hard to say which one gives me more pleasure (opium vs. heroin (I use to take very small bumps of H to enjoy a "light" opiate high) ), but If I could chose one right now, I'd go with a bump of H

A toss up between my two favourites Heroin and Ketamine. But I decided on K.

*smacks blonde head*

I can't believe I forgot MDMA etc! It must be the wacky tobaccy ;)

Well, to keep things nice and scientific, if you like doing MDMA by yourself (although I personally couldn't imagine it, on the rare occasions I do pills, I like to be among good friends), then vote the "Other" category and post below.

I also realize in retrospect that I forgot GHB... vote "other" and post for that one too.

:)

GBL was great by myself! although i voted for maryj, because it is a thing to do when u are bored!

ahhhh, the nights alone watching a movie on GBL, it could be the shittiest movie and i would still have a good time.