Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1,4B and MDMA?

doofhard

Bluelighter
When having 1,4B before MDMA the MD has very little effects is this as it overpowers the MDMA or other?
When having 1,4B after MDMA effects of 1,4B seem to become alot stronger why?
I realise not to mix alcohol with 1,4B but after use of 1,4B how long before I can have a drink?
Thanks in advance=D

there is no point even risking drinking when on G.... the result is not worth it.
G is dangerous shit and drinking is not a good idea.
as for mdma and G i think its the best combo going around.

I've used 1,4 B on MDMA comedowns and it works very nicely -- never before MDMA use, though.

^ IMO: Mixing stimulants and depressants can be more dangerous than you might suspect. Uppers and downers can cancel each other's effects to some extent, so it means you'd probably have had 'more than normal' doses of each to keep the combination going. so you're putting your body under stress. If the uppers don't outlast the downers, you'll drop... Take a LOT of care with combining drugs, always start with less-than-half doses and resist the urge to top up.

BigTrancer :)

BT, i do realise this, the crystal methis just to keep the heart rate stable, and a small amount of it.

a bump over here--------------------------------------->
<--------------------------------------a bump over there
a bump to the roof ^
a bump everywere.............

I think my experiance last weekend is relevant to this thread as it highlights mixing G with stimulants and alcohole.

Last weekend I had a rather large one and consumed a couple of pills and a point of base, as well as a few doses of 1,4 B over the course of the night. My last hit of G would've been about 5am, I then went to an afterparty where I had a little more goey and another half a pill. I don't know if it was the pills/powders but I couldn't feel any G effects so at about 9am I had a 2 shot drink of alcohole. Now roughly 4 - 5 hrs after my last hit of G, when there were no noticeable effects from it I all of a sudden felt VERY Gd up and could of easily gotten into trouble if i was out and about in public or driving. I don't know if it was because everything was wearing off and I was tired or the alcohole mixed with undigested G or whatever, but i do know from now on when the G comes out to play, alcohle will stay away :D

working along the same theme as this, can anyone comment on whether alcohol is automatically prioritised for enzyme breakdown? it always seems that even when G like substances are consumed first, they are always sidelined (like above) while the alcohol is metabolised. then after the alcohol has been broken down, they begin to take effect.