• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microgram...and the X-scores came from...

Very interesting bulletin. That was certainly an enormous scale MDMA production facility, with over 1.5 tonnes of MDP2P and 100kg of MDMA on site. The article extrapolates a number of pills from 60-90kg MDMA per batch, based on a standard dosage of 140mg per tablet. I'm not sure if that's going as far as to say that all the X-score pills WERE 140mg dose or not. Pretty much would explain why those were always hardcore MD pills though, if they all were 140mg - interestingly they said that 100kg of caffeine was found on site too, and was identified in some of the pills.

It's a great photo of the pill colours and presses, brings back a lot of memories! I can't quite tick off all of them but a fair proportion of those presses were seen locally.

BigTrancer :)

I can't say I tried all of the X presses but all of the ones I had were far above normal standard and always (sometimes grindingly) obvious they were MDxx.

ahhhhh my god! I had a guess those were coming from Asia somewhere! That's insain, good work on finding this!

good work, and thus the mystery comes to an end. no more of those pills ever. 140mg is insane! no wonder nothing compared to them..

pills.jpg

seeing all those lovely pics brought many fond memories rushing back.

strange that they came from indonesia.

it was interesting to see the 'orange kisses' came from the same cooks. another one of my all time favourities.

the article has certainly blackened my long weekend.....knowing that they will never be coming back.....:\

interestingly they said that 100kg of caffeine was found on site too, and was identified in some of the pills

It was probably for the workers so they could keep up with production increases ;)

I gotta say I'm VERY EXCITED, as this has been long awaited and I wasn't aware it was out yet.

I'm talking about the first unclassified edition of microgram. For the past 30 or so years this journal has been classified for forensic scientists only. Many questions will now be answered, and we may be able to find out more on MDMA impurities :D

Cheers for the find, the actual web site looks great :)

An interesting project for someone who has a fair bit of time to spare would be to go back and find links to all the pill reports and pill info request threads that relate to the pills these people were responsible for (particularly the ones that didn't have an "X score").

I think it would be fascinating to see what people's theories were on what was in them, and how many people thought they were "smacky" or "chargy" or whatever... :)

now i know what 750mg of MDMA at once feels like! ;)
between this find and the recent lab testing of the hearts/doves/etc its exceptionally satisfying knowing exactly how much your'e putting in your body. not only to guage them against other pills, but to be able to differentiate the nuances between the equivalent amount of powder, and its subsequent (side)effects.
and fuck the beaurecrats! i can't see any real reason why they wouldn't condone quantitative data such as this. they're living in denial imho!

I recognise the green dR and the green chilli looking one on the right. I had them early in 2002 and they were splendid.

They logos were the same. If I recall correctly, the green chillis were a smaller than average pill but boy were they nice :)

I agree totally Cowboy Mac. I have no-doubt the pair go well together and I'm sure caffeine is hardly suspected if ratios are right.
I mean how often fo you hear "those pills are full of caffeine"

I wonder what will happen, if anything to the company who produced the MDP2P? And what will they now do with this excess stock? =D

Will there ultimately be pressure brought upon the Chinese Gov. to stem supply and production of such precursors? Is there another ten companies to take their place should they fall, and is there an equal number of contenders for the now up for grabs Australian market? I'd say a definite yes to the last 2

One thing's almost for certain, there will be a lull somewhere in availability of MDMA. There are probably tons ready to go in places, but can the speed of distribution keep up with normal consumption without there being a reduction in availability?

phase_dancer said:
but can the speed of distribution keep up with normal consumption without there being a reduction in availability?
With the large scale corruption and organised crime present in S.E. Asia, I'd say yes.

Mmm, brings back so many memories, and a few more to come. Ha ha, suckers!!

That was a great read. Since this one has been declassified, what are the chances further issues will be? I am very satisfied with this.

X-Scores own me ;)