• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin burns red color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PharmSauce

Bluelighter
Any ideas on what might make vaporized H to develop a red color? Sometimes can see reddish smoke, and have seen reddish wax when scraping a straw. The partially melted powder seems to turn a shade of red when NOT exposed to air. Substance is quite bitter tasting. Is this possibly meperidine? Some other synthetic?

Last edited:
I smoked brown Heroin on foil has a reddish tint to it if you look close enough but I dont know how you can even see the vapour as I have a straw right next to it and its going into my lungs.

It also tastes like shit but you get used to that.

You sound like you might be new to the drug? Don't fuck with it mate its horrible and the good effects fade after a week and you are just smoking to feel normal, it will rape your life trust me, if you want to lose your freinds, family and any self respect you ever had carry on.

Trying to figure out why your H burns red will just result in endless speculation. Honestly with all of the active cuts, research chemicals (NPS), precursors, pharmaceuticals, over the counter substances it's just impossible to know.

Even if someone had a similar experience there's no guarantee it's from the exact same thing. I'm sorry but I have to close this. freesolo123 makes a good point, H is bad enough without being red.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.