• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 20mg percocet not hitting me an hour later?

LonE1

Bluelighter
Took 2 10mg percocet an hour ago with no tolerance, ate a small banquit meal amount during as opiates can irritate my stomach, but Im not feeling anything. My eyes arent small or anything. Did food ruin the pills or something?

I have 2 more 10mg but wanted to save them, but wondering if I should take another half or something. Any feedback is appreciated

If you took 2 10 mgs at once with no tolerance and didn?t feel it then something is wrong. Either the pills are fake or something is wrong with your tolerance. I remember when I first took oxy 20 mgs was the sweet spot for a while

Gotta test all your pills nowadays, the market is flooded with fakes. Also its super easy to pass any tylenol based pill off as percocet to someone who hasn't actually looked up the pill imprint (or run a Marquis on it if numbers checked out)

You said That you have no tolerance.....but that opiates irritate your stomach which tell me that you have taken opiates before. Your opiate tolerance can go up very fast. Chances are, if you have taken a 20 mg dosage before...the next time you do, you won’t get high. I did opiates for over 8 months straight this year and last while always increasing my dosage every time and I don’t remember the last time I got high from it...seems like ages ago when I first started fuckin with oxy. Even switching to heroine didn’t get me high

Defo something wrong here if you have no opiate tolerance and have had 20mg perocet which is a really strong opiate. How did you feel after 2 hours ?