• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Goofball/speedball dosage question

crOOk

Bluelighter
So I finally got around to trying meth.

100mg were too little so I topped them with another shot of 120mg a minute later which felt amazing.
Next trial I slammed 300mg which was a bit too much. The rush was ruined by nausea.

Since I really don't plan to order any more meth in the years to come, I need to take this chance to get the infamous IV opiate/stimulant combo off my bucket list.

I've got 250mg shards left which should be right around my sweetspot. I've also got 16mg hydromorphone in acqueous solution (no heroin unfortunately but the hydromorphone rush is pretty intense).

I am planning to do them in the same shot. Alas I hear very conflicting things about the dosages:
Some people say the two drugs cancel each other out to some degree, which would mean I'd definitely have to take the entire 250mg.
Other people say 'cut the dosage in half' which impresses me as overly conservative. I feel that most people who say that haven't really had any speed or goofballs before. Or have they?

I only have those 250mg of meth, so the first one has got to be the one. 'You can always take more' does not ring true here.

I have no acute tolerance to either class of drugs and will do a maximum of 4mg hydromorphone which borders on the uncomfortable taken on its own. It is extremely annoying at that dose since the drug would have me nodding while talking, standing, rolling cigarettes etc.

If you have experience with such cocktails, would you use your regular 'sweetspot dosage' of meth or would you go lower? Can I expect more serious side effects than either drug alone would produce? Emesis maybe? I'll definitely keep a bucket near me.

This will take place tonight, so any answer, no matter how brief, is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I'm really curious how this is gonna play out. The only rushes that ever really impressed me were:
— 500-600mg 3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine (did that many many times)
— 100mg MDMA with low dose 2-Oxo-PCE and 2C-E
— DMT obviously
There were many rushes that were intense, but none were ever really breathtaking, surprising or even loving up to the hype. Cocaine doesn't work for me (as in no rush), no matter how high I've dosed it and all opiates were just laughable.

Meth alone was pretty nice and I'd like to believe this one will be one to remember but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
100-300mg of methamphetamine injected!? That's such a high amount. You sure you don't mean 10-30mg? 100mg makes my friend cough hard. 60mg gives me a hell of a rush. I would do sweetspot doses for myself, but should probably start low to get a feel of it first. Never had it with hydromorphone, but did IVed methamphetamine with heroin. It's a nice feel. Balanced. I don't feel as if they cancel each other out. Just feel like you're having the best mood of your life. Pains gone and all you're focused on is the psychological aspects of the combo; at least in my experience. Feels like a day where nothing could go wrong. I honestly get more of a rush from cocaine and heroin. It's like I'm skydiving into a gigantic hot springs that heals pain.

Final advice is definitely read some of the older threads on this combo and dose carefully

No, I actually mean 300mg. It was too rough for my taste. MAP went up almost 70% (BP went from 115/50 to 195/89).

It was supposedly excellent material, large white translucent shards and at least the analysis I was given could be translated to 95% methamphetamine even though I won't ever know whether or not it was the very same material that was tested. The dealer is highly reputable though, if that even makes sense. :D

My wife said it felt like regular amphetamine after an oral dose of 15mg.

Your description made me look forward to tonight. :) Thank you very much for taking the time.

To be honest I've been a bit afraid of the whole thing due to the obvious health concerns, but I suppose that is healthy.
I'll eat and drink well today and am gonna go hiking with my wife for a few hours and then blast off at night time.

I prefer to do stimulants in the morning, but those 300mg had me going for 5 days and I just don't have enough time to wait until morning.

My CYP450 2D6 is ridiculous, a good dose of amphetamine produces effects that last for more than 24 hours and Tramadol is almost more efficient than morphine in relieving pain. ;)

I managed to catch 2x 2-3h sleep with the help of 30mg Zolpidem during those 5 days, but was still stimulated towards the end.

The hallucinations were quite impressive compared to other stimulants. I had to take dozens of pictures until I was certain my skin hadn't turned black or at least very deep purple. Good times!

I'll be so glad when I have this shit crossed off my list. Nothing to be gained.

Update on this, how did it go?

I used to slam 200mg meth and feel really, really good, almost to the point of nausea. (i'm ~140lbs)

Then i tried a speed ball, slamming a small amount of heroin (never tried it) then snorting 100mg of meth. This felt amazing.

So to answer your question, you don't need full doses of both, since they're both releasing dopamine. Your dopamine levels will be through the fucking roof regardless..

Dude idk about 300 mgs...
Maybe I'm full of shit, maybe my meth is shit, you'll never find out. I still appreciate your opinion on the matter.

Well I did 250mg+4mg dissolved in water, total volume 2ml. Due to poking the inner wall of the vein a tiny bit, I had to push slowlier than I usually do. When half the liquid was in my carotid artery was already pounding hard.

I pulled out when there were about 0.2ml or 2 units left and honestly can't say I felt very good. It turned quite euphoric when the first 2 minutes or so were over, but the rush was just brutal. Not beautiful brutal, just a heavy body feeling with a tiny bit of nausea.

Surely nothing compared to a hit of MDMA. Shit not even oral MDMA. I had fun nonetheless. I had feared it wouldn't impress me much.

It was intense, but not very rewarding, not nearly as euphoric as the 220mg I had during my first trial. Anyway, I am really asking for trouble with these doses and am afraid I'm gonna have to close this book. Got a nine year old daughter, a wife, two brothers and both my parents who are counting on me.

I felt really bad during the past week for doing this. Shit can always go sideways for whatever reason. Bad risk/reward with this combo.

Now back to that bucket list. Anyone got got a few gram Ibogaine lying around?

Thanks again for your advice!

<3