Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns Drug Update

Escaped Lunatic

Bluelighter
Hey Folks,

Just wondering what was out there in the lovely township called Cairns ?

I heard that there was some nice acid floating around. White Calafornian Paper !

Oh ! and also some 'Broken Hearts' which have a few people thinking as to what they contain. There's no report on pillreport about them plus tests come up blank. Alot of people have been put on their arse with these ones too and have said that they have a 'coke' feel to them.

Can anyone confirm these reports ?

What else is floating around ?

Big Event this weekend folks !! I hope to see you all up there having as much fun as i know i will be !!

:)

^^^
I think the acid you're talking about is the California Blanks. apparantly it is wicked(i haven't had acid in over a year, so i wouldn't know).

i have heard of the broken hearts(heard they were blue), but there are also white hearts in Cairns. Same as downsouth. top quality MDMA pill. get them while they are still around. easily matches with the quality of the white doves at new years.

also heard of green fish(good as usual), double cherries(average pill), pink and white MXs(still here) and also the new white @s doing the rounds at the moment. i heard the white @s are of the same quality(or near to) as the white hearts.

loads of good bikkies doin the rounds at the moment, let's hope it keeps coming!!!

does anyone have any info on the new green MXs that are(or will soon be) going around Cairns?
i have a mate who has seen them and says they are the same green colour as the fish and CUs. he was told by his DD that they are better than the fish, but you can never 100% trust your dealer. seen one report from sydney that got an 8, so they might be worth going for.

also, saw some CKs today. fairly chunky pill but not very big.
mate who was on them said they were pretty smooth, but then i stopped listening when he said they may be coke based.
any info on them would be appreciated.

P.S. i'm in love with the hearts!!! go get em while they're still here!!!!

there seems to be a lot of caps going around at the moment.

at a recent event, my friends and i were sold clear gel caps with whitish powder in them. we took them that night and they were great.
then the next night we went out there expecting my mate to be there again, but no one we knew was there. after getting up the courage to start asking around, the first guy i asked had both @s ad also caps.
i bought the caps, thinking they were the same from the night before. we took them back to the car, and compared them with the one cap we had left from the night before.
both the cap and the powder looked different.

the cap from the first night was slightly taller than the second ones, and the powder was a tiny bit grey, while the powder from the second lot was pure white. there was also a lot more powder in the second ones too.
we took them thinking we got ripped off, and were completely blown away. they were totally amazing. heaps better than the first caps we got!!
they weren't tested, but both caps felt like the classic MDMA feelings.

can someone confirm or deny if there is two different sorts of caps/powder going around?
one of the caps is fairly tall with slightly grey powder, and the other caps are smaller with pure white powder(and lots of it).

maybe the cap from the first night was a little dirty, and might explain why the powder looked different. but they were also in completely different caps.

anyway, both of them were awesome!!!!

heh, i had a cap after the party on the weekend but i already had a few white hearts and a green mx.

both which i think were very tame.. maybe good for whats around at the moment, but i thought they were very plain.

the caps i shall have to try again for.

Last edited:
BIG BUMP BUMP !!

Event this weekend people and i want to know what's out there that is worthwhile !!

Come on ! don't be slack ! ;) =D

Look out for the fluffy hats too !! :D 8o