• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you name your smoking device?

kbee

Bluelighter
Not sure if many people do this, but are me and my friends the only ones that names their bowls, bongs, pipes, and "cones" (heh), etc?

We had an old wooden antique pipe named Old Smokey, when I was the age of 14 or 15 (God bless its soul)

Friend has a bong named The Lizard King.

And my fav. bowl, the Cock. (def fun bein fucked up and having girls tell you they love the cock)

If you've named your smoking device, post it here.;)

-kb

bong, james bong (with bowlpiece moneypenny)

the red dragon

the unknown soldier

and pipe (pronounced p-pay)

My girl Majigle named her first bong Old Smokey too!

I borrowed the idea from some of Eminems lyrics 8) but I named my bowl Sonny Bono "cause when we hit the tress we hit 'em harder than sonny bono.." ;)

And a bong named Charlie. No explaination, just Charlie.

Last edited:
We have a tradition of naming our bongs in my circle of friends.

We currently have:

-Big Red, Little Red, Crystal, Fu*k-face and Joystick.

And we used to have:

-Little Bluey(lost), Big Bluey(lost), Rainbow(lost), Barrel(sold).

Do you name your smoking device?

My friend does, but he's a bit sad like that...

He calls his Zippo lighter 'Old Silver' and one of his pipes 'The Wheelbarrow'...

my first ever bowl, it was glass, was named gretchen.
my parents took it, bastards.

My current piece is named 'the little monster' because its really shitty (homemade), and when you hit it, it feels like a cat's crawling up your throat. owwww
it can't be healthy. the fumes... ooh man

it looks like a little crack pipe

Almost forgot, my friend had a bowl named Skeletor, and also gave me a pipe which we named Whobuddy(dont ask)

"Cuz when I smoke out, I hit the treez harder than sonny bono (oh no!)" - thats one of my fav eminem lines heh

-kb

my friends have tendancies to name their impliments.
they have a bong called Khan, a black skull with hoses called Kelxter, and for some strange reason a pipe called jimminy cricket.(dont ask)

my glass bowl is "bowl," my wooden one is "woody," and my bong is "the bong"

I only have one pipe that's named anymore. We call it 'Glock' because, well...you'd have to smoke out of it to see. ;) I used to have a small spoon named 'Gentle Ben' until it was put out of service by a key. :(

Aside from those I have, 'the onie' and 'the bubbler.' Although the onie only gets taken out on trips and whatnot.

grasshopper....

i named two of my pipes, for buds of course.
funny really....
i just bought a new metal pipe, the ones everyones have seen, and it was given its name because after i bought it i stuck a little wandering grasshopper in the chamber, and smoked my first bowl through it, as well as showing pleasing euphoric homicide to an insect. that pipe is long gone sadly.

the only other pipe i named was my second or third glass piece. I named it higgins, because of its obvious sherlock holmes typical pipe shape, and it fit like a finger in a virgin. hehe

I used to name my favorite stuffed animals.

Actually, I still do that.

Anti r legit?

A friend of mine lent an explorer a bong that he took to the Antarctic.

It's name was 'bilter'.

Maybe he made the story up.
But I like to believe it.

I have a small glass piece that looks like a blue caterpillar. We call it THC, The Hungry Caterpillar. She's small, but man can she rip.

The spoon is the only one i gave a name to only because it travels so much and i felt it fitting.. ;)

oh yeah.. cashback is it's name ..

I have a small glass pipe called Tiny Tina because it's pink. And a little bong called Lil' Tokes