Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pluging = lose magic quicker?

jay1234

Bluelighter
we all know that pluging increases the amout of mdma absorbed into the system but do you think that by increasing the amound of mdma in your system when you pill that you lose the magic quicker? and that when u dont plug the effects are lessened due to the fact that you have handled much more mdma in your system at a time before??

this is just somthing i thought up when i was bored and would be interested to hear some theorys and stuff

cheers

ever since i plugged for the 1st time i've never experinced anything like it. i haven't taken a pill for about 3 weeks now and it's gonna be a while till i do again due to lovely uni exams :p
i've eaten pills since then that are supposed to be SO WICKED MAN and to be taken in halves or some bullshit. i dumped whole as i don't like taking half pills. i got an ok high but no falling over and uncontrollable actions. the 'good' pills were all tested and my regular E using friends were taken back by these pills. i just guess i've been chasing the intensity of plugging a pill i.e like eating 2-3 at once. i'm actually a little worried about having such a long break from E and plugging straight away. i'm gonna be like a freshy again :D i think i'll plug 1/2 and eat or snort the other 1/2. i will NEVER forget the 1st plugging experiance. damn that was intense!

i got an ok high but no falling over and uncontrollable actions.

Do you really want to lose control that much? Maybe a different drug would do the job better than munching 2+ ecstacy pills.

BigTrancer :)

that sentance came out a little wrong... what i meant is that the initial peak was extremely intense before gently coming down to a great level for the majority of the night.

On a side note, I've never plugged before but have had about 15-20 pills in total, so a newbie I guess.

Because i'm a fairly big guy (98Kg) i find a single pill usually doesn't get me up there. So i tend to take one see where it goes then take another either an hour or an hour n a half in to fly.

I've had 4 white budda's in a night in the past and was totally wrecked (more than loved up), it was huge. So i think i know how hard the little beans can be. But count that as a learning lession, rather than setting my benchmark for fun.

I'm not looking to be completely off my chops so that I can't function. Like i was on 4 pills.

So I was thinking of plugging this weekend so i don't chomp so maby pills, is the rush that intense? Should I plug a whole or just a half?

Any ideas or comments?

Be Safe...

There's a FAQ about plugging in the FAQ forum. On the whole the rush is probably longer lasting than eating it, and usually more intense, but takes longer to come on. All the details in the FAQ good luck.

BigTrancer :)

3munch3r, I'm not gonna suggest a dosage seeing as my experience with pills is practially the opposite of yours, but I'll give you some information to work with :)

When you swallow a pill, between 40% and 60% is absorbed. When you plug it, anywhere between 70% and 90% is abosrbed. Some other pointers... Put a condom over your finger to avoid a funny smelling finger, and you have to get it a fair way up there... The middle knuckle of your middle finger is recommended. If you feel like you need to hang a shit just after plugging it... Leave it 45 minutes, or it'll be the most expensive shit you've ever done.

:)

^^^^^
My advice is to plug a whole one. i belive it is the perfect amount of rushing which you'll experiance. my previous post may have scared you off a little but it was a beautiful thing. i could never not recommend it. i myself have only done about 30 pills so it's not like i have a tollerance for the little suckers. so if you wanna have a really great time, i suggest a whole one. but you can still have a great time plugging 1/2 but....go whole. and with the whole harm reduction thing, (don't want to sound arrogant) i believe you'll be totally fine. i have friends that plug whole ones almost everytime and they have never gone 'too far'. it's all in a good night.

enjoy.

P.S. it'll be a little uncomfortable for about 5-10min but just sit down and chat. you'll live %)

Thanks one and all, i'll post my experience after the weekend, if i get the opportunity to do it this way.

and what happens if u get half way and u just cant go on!?

i mean you dont wanna waste the pill..... give it a wash maybe!? haha.

SkiNLaB said:
and what happens if u get half way and u just cant go on!?

i mean you dont wanna waste the pill..... give it a wash maybe!? haha.
You should have crushed it up and put it in a gel cap. If you want to get it out, open the cap and snort it, well thats your bag baby ;)

Australia is an island... traditionally most MDMA pills are imported... they don't all come into the country inside shipping containers... where do you think your pills have been before you got them?

BigTrancer ;)

BigTrancer said:
Australia is an island... traditionally most MDMA pills are imported... they don't all come into the country inside shipping containers... where do you think your pills have been before you got them?

BigTrancer ;)

god.....damn. im gonna remember that quote next time its sitting under my tongue ! :(