Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My Pupils

pubeman

Bluelighter
Hi all,
When I am pilling my pupils get really large, i know this is common, but it seems much worse in my case. My pupils become so large that basically my eyes are black with just a very faint ring of colour around the edges. It doesn't matter if i am in a lit room or not. All my friends say its the strangest thing ever. Is there anyway to prevent this happening (eye drops, vitamins etc) and is it possible i could be causing damage to eyes if i look at a bright light, like car headlights, strobes? And also last night i had a few lines of speed, couple of red bull and vodkas, but at about 5am, i noticed that my vision was flickering in brightness intensity, and when i looked in the mirror, my pupils were "pulsing" getting slightly larger and smaller every half second. Has anybody else ever experienced anything like this?

my pupils pulse on cannabis. It really trips my friends out, kinda funny having like 5 people just stare at your eyes :p

I can't help with the largeness of your pupils, but yeah, mine do "pulse" as you described it. I personally haven't noticed any effects on me after 3 years of casual cannabis use.

when taking e they don't pulse as badly at all. just my experiences :)

Not sure if there's much you can do to make your pupils smaller, but you're right about potentially causing damage so try to stay away from bright lights and especially direct sunlight.

To avoid eye damage from dilated pupils when you're coming out of a club into daylight, take some cheap UV-protection rated sunglasses with you to wear on the way home. To avoid having such large pupils, perhaps take less MDMA... ;)

Some people naturally get bigger pupils than others, I know one girl in particular whose pupils actually look massive normally when not in direct sunlight. When she's had MDMA, there's virtually no colour visible at all, just black.

BigTrancer :)

Speaking of which, i was looking at my pupils to check whether i could leave my room and face my fam when i noticed something wierd.
One pupil is larger than the other, now i tried changing angles, lighting direction and stuff but one still remained larger.
Now i have this faint recollection that this can be an indication of slight brain damage??
Any truth in that or simply just my eyes different focal lengths?

Unequal pupils after a head injury can be a cause for concern, as it may be a sign of concussion. However, I can't see how it can have the same significance post MDMA, so I wouldn't worry. I have noticed my own pupils do the "pulsing" thing in the past, and again I don't know why, but I have only noticed it when coming down from MDMA. I don't let it worry me as it always stops eventually.

Just a guess but could it be the parts of your brain that control the dialation of your pupil in respect to light level are a bit screwed at that stage of the night. Bit like a control system going unstable and overcompensating then undercompensating

i did have a car accident 2yrs ago in which i broke my neck. it's not fluctuations of the pupil just different sizes, it happens infrequently, but not aways when on or coming off sumthing. alwells...

My pupils really get active when i candy flip the next morning after rollin the night b4. Alas very infrequent, when will trips return! :p