Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First "Come Down"

doofhard

Bluelighter
I went out on Friday night, had a bit of cash so bought up bigger than normal. It included MDMA Caps + Amsterdams.
Before we went out we crushed up the Amsterdams and mixed them with the Powder and made up our own mixed caps.
The night was awesume, felt troweled the whole night but I was probley swallowing more than I should because I had more. (My normal)
Anyway I had my last cap about 5 minutes before we left the club because no one told me we were leaving. Now I love being "Off Chops" but this is what followed.
While being driven home "PEAKED" harder than earlier in the night, Apart from the norm ie. intence jaw and eye wobbles etc. I was getting some major visuals. I could see a booze bus ahead, flashing red/blue lights, cop cars, witches hats and even the cop with reflector vest waving people in. When I informed my drivers what I could see they were like "What the?" and "Tripper" When I looked again It took me a full couple of minutes to work out it was just tail lamps in the dark.
After that things got messy (For me anyway) Every time I would try to talk about something, halfway through sentences couldnt remember what I was talking about (prooved very annoying for others, mildly amuzing for me) Half the next day I was like this then just normal after glow and Scatteredness.
That would probly be the first time I've majorly "come down" from MDMA. I found it mildly amuzing for that time but if it became regular that would ware off.
Anyway to the important stuff?
Would I do it again?
Yes, but few and far between, as I said, amuzing then, not funny if comedowns habbit.
And I will be waiting a while before I get like that again!8o 8o