Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Different batches of MX's

cookie-monsta

Bluelighter
Recently I obtained 3 pills sporting an 'MX' logo, which are supposedly fantastic pills. However, two of the pills are the well-pressed, quality, hard style MX's that are abundantly reported on in Pill reports. The other pill was a slightly smaller, crumbly one with what appear to be multi-coloured specs on the exterior and a shonky logo. Has anyone come across such a pill, and can they inform me about them?, as I don't have an EZ tester

(I realise such a thread is un-orthodox and meant for a site like pill-reports, but it is much more difficult to get replies there, so please excuse)

The thread's fine - this sort of discussion is encouraged. Could you tell us what colour they are, and what state you're in, just so other people might be able to compare?

BigTrancer :)

I've seen a dodgy and a good pink mx next to each other up close, the smaller size, the lack of a bevelled egde and the crumbliness give the shit ones away.

Edit: I accidentally wrote white instead of pink.

ive had a few of the mx's they are all quality imo.

are you sure that the pill is crumbly and all that and its not just ware and tear of the pill being moved around? cos sometimes they get a bit of chipage on the side which might make it look crumbly?

2 mx's were tested. 1 was pinkish white, the other white with speckles of blue and aqua.

Both pills appeared to be from the same press. They were both well pressed, and appeared identical except for colour. Both were broken and testing sample taken from center of tablet.

white/pink mx The pinkish mx reacted quickly with marquis and produced a typical reaction colour, (purple to black in 2 secs.)

blue speckled mx The blue speckled tablet reacted slower, but produced a purple reaction product, although it did not become very dark. A weak MDMA tablet was suspected.

Both reacted with simons reaction to show presence of a secondary amine

Subjective White /pink mx described as medium dose of MDMA. No adverse effects reported

1/2 Blue speckled mx was reported to produce a clean but short lived peak. Subject later consumed 1/2 white @ (tested MDMA).
4 hours from taking the blue mx, he complained of stomach pains which persisted a couple of days. Another person also claimed she had an upset tummy. [not conclusive it was the pills, but worth noting nonetheless]

In regards to the "dodgy" look of one of the pills described at the start of the thread. I have seen similar things with almost all pills. I have seen a guy with a handfull of pills looking through them and finding one wich looks "weathered". This has occured many times. Dont know. Maybe someone higher up the chain sucks on one for a minuit to see if it tastes right? (I know its stupid idea but I am yet to be convinced that all dealers are smart people)

In regards to the bluish MX's I have tested one and found a similar result. dark purple to black in 3-4 seconds and Blue with simons

Thanks bluelighters.

I am 100% positive that this pill is entirely different (possibly a local imitation), it's not "weathered" and is missing the bevelled edge, hard press and crisp logo of the others. + it is smaller in diameter. It is dirty white, and it's speckles are subtle, but there are definitely more than 4 different speckle colours. As for the logo, it could've been carved in (skillfully mind you) with a scalpel, and possesses a different X than the other pills. I'll be trying it soon so I'll report back when I do.

Colour-wise, the one I saw was much as you describe, but otherwise it seemed almost identical to the white/pink mx.

Please test it prior to taking. If you can only afford one tester, get the Marquis (store it in the fridge to make it keep longer). If the pill doesn't indicate MDMA as described then please discard it.

Check out the 5HTP and Testers FAQ for where to find one in your area