Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstacy at the moment is shit

HarryHallucination

Bluelighter
i have been dropping pills for three years now and find that the qaulity of pills have dropped. i remember being able to get pills that make you rush so hard and keep you awake for ages...like the beige mg(classic example of quality pills) these days all i get are pills that make you sit on your ass and turn lovey and shit...fuck that shit, thats gay shit, what the fuck are they putting in pills these days. i reaken we need more mdma about. fuck sleep.
u guys all agree, whats your opion

welcome to bluelight.
read up.
enjoy.
playsafe.

i disagree with the bulk of your comment.

Yes, sounds like you either
a) Have gained a tolerance and are requiring more pills than before, which is probably what is making you "sit on your ass and turn all lovey and shit" or
b) You have recently found some pills that actually contain MDMA. Yeah you know what, strong doses of MDMA have been know to make people "lovey" holy shit man, what's the world coming to.
c) You are getting shit pills.

IMO pills are just as good if not better than they used to be. Sux to be you.

i just wanted to post here cause I know this thread is gonna be famous ;)

Get real drugs or a real life...:p

what they said. My guess, you've actually got some MDMA, that's why you're sitting around. (believe me, I've had plenty of pills lab-tested as being pure MDMA, which made my friends sit around talking all night). Either that, or you've built a tolerance.

BTW: if pills really had been declining in quality as much as people say, by now the average pill would be about 20mg of MDMA. It's tolerance my friends.

From an old post I made in a similar thread long ago:

Well... I found the information I was looking for: apparently the page has been taken offline but I had saved it in a BL thread :)

I was wrong with my dates above, it turns out the analyses were carried out in 2000 and early 2001.

[...]
[ FEBRUARY 2001 ]
Note: MDMA content in pills is increasing (source: DROBS Hanover) The average dose of MDMA per pill rose from around 40mg in August last year to about 90mg. Here are the exact details:

Week 32, 2000 (Start of Aug) - average = 51.7mg MDMA per pill
Week 39, 2000 (End of Sept) - average = 69.4mg MDMA per pill
Week 47, 2000 (End of Nov) - average = 91.4mg MDMA per pill
Week 1, 2001 (Start of Jan) - average = 90.9mg MDMA per pill

Therefore this can lead to people more easily taking too high a dose, especially if they are used to small quantities and usually take multiple pills.

Originally sourced from CHECKS It! Vienna (www.checkyourdrugs.at)

Copied from July 2001 BL thread: Recent European Pill Warnings

This is the typical "I'm Jaded" thread that comes around and goes around on BL hehe. See also:

MDMA content these days
MDMA content of the pills laterly...

Also of interest may be some of the discussion in the following threads:
Why does MDMA tolerance occur?
Forget "oldschool vs newschool"...

Or maybe the problem is:
Disco Diablo (Banned - POSTS: 282 - Joined MAR 2002) posted:
I don't care. I'm sick of eccies. I want some lsd. I want to be able to see & feel the musac again.

BigTrancer ;)

lol.

Cool, the MDMA content of pills is increasing exponentially with my tolerance levels. It's like the drug trade is working for me =D

ahh, if u have been dropping pills for 3 years, (u sound really egostistical by the way), u should know what type of pill u are taking and most importantly whats in them. tho it doesnt sound like it.
i think u have been mislead into thinking mda is the 'traditional' exctasy experience and mdma is a 'shitty' additive.

whats wrong with feeling the love man.
smile. :D :p

Last edited:
You should go for the pills with better pictures Harry, you don't know what you're missing out on.
I say bring back the pills with heaps of smack or coke in them, preferably both and a little rat sack too.
I shouldn't really be a smart arse cos I've only started learning the truth myself but the "Loved up v's fucked up" thread is the best thing I've read so far, you should have a look.
Personally I think love is the best thing you can feel.

So your all telling me thats mdma is that lovey shit, thats wack.
i still like the mdma that keeps you up for ages and you can talk 100 words a minute. i say bring more of those in.

Read "Loved up v's Fucked up" I don't know how to put a link in sorry, otherwise just stick to speed. You might actually like ecstacy if you aren't expecting speed. If you can get your hands on some of those good hearts going around have one and just sit back, close your eyes and think about how you are feeling rather than compare it to how charged up you would feel if you had bombed some speed.

HarryHallucination said:
i still like the mdma that keeps you up for ages and you can talk 100 words a minute. i say bring more of those in.
hang in there budy.
you should prolly just buy meth/speed. from your description of desied effects, it what you are after.
dont worry if you dont like E... its only the cool thing... know what your after and do what you want.

It's a shame e is the cool thing at the moment and that it has been misunderstood to effect people like speed. Maybe that's why meth is booming? I wish e wasn't cool so it would be cheaper. I like lots of different drugs for different reasons but all up e is my fave.

Haha, i'm fighting back tears here :D

HarryHallucination said:
i still like the mdma that keeps you up for ages and you can talk 100 words a minute.

MDMA is MDMA. You obviously don't have a FUCKING CLUE! You know what I think? I think that YOU are "wack".

Nuh I shouldn't be so hard on you, it's pretty apparent that you are taking the piss in every post you have submitted. And well, if you AREN'T taking the piss...well...good luck with that. 8(