• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone taken drugs on those busy working days?

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this so let me know if I am going against anything, I read the guidelines and I don't think I am but you never know!

Now i was wondering, has anyone ever taken drugs knowing that they have a huge day ahead of them and that it's going to be a very long day?

I have on a couple occasions taken some ice (smoked and taken orally) and it's only done good things for me. I have gotten through the day alot easier and felt reallt switched on.

Is this that way just for me or are there other people out there that do the same thing. I only have done it when it's there and been feeling a little drained, it's not a daily thing.

Any feed back would be great!

I've never done it myself, but I've heard of people who have. As long as it really is just a little bit, and not that often, then there aren't any real problems. The hard part though is keeping it like that - after doing it once it'll be more and more tempting to do it again "just to get through the day", and soon it might be a problem.

One qualification on the above statement though - it depends what the job is. If it's a call centre or an office job or something then go for it. If you drive a bus for a living or operate heavy machinery, then just don't do it...

I used to eat some acid every 3-4 months at uni when lectures were still a novelty (sadly this is no longer the case) and used to rock up work pretty drunk...

It's really, really tempting, a lot of the time - the difficulty comes when you have long-acting stimulants to 'get through the day', and then you're nowhere near sleepy when you get home from such a long day. How do you get to sleep? If you don't sleep then by the time you have to go to work again the next morning, you're a broken mess, and you'll need something to get through the day again.

Or worse, you take a depressant to kill the stimulant effects when you want to sleep, and then wake up feeling groggy, so you take more stimulants to get up again, and then when you get home again you can't sleep... Up, down, up, down... it can be a vicious cycle that's tough to break away from.

BigTrancer :)

Yes i have worked in a night club :) But seriously though, i was only because i was working a normal 9-5 job on the weekdays and 11pm-6.30am on the weekends. After about 2 months i was a walking zombie, but hey at least i was rich!

(in the interestes of HM being rich does not stop you from feeling SHIT!)

Why am i not at *?:(
Stooopid essay hau ab order du wirst vernichtet werden!:X :X :X

Last edited by a moderator:
Done it, and to be honest I function better at work on stimulants...

...which is exactly why I always avoid doing it. Wheres the urge to watch your usage meant to come from if you have that as an excuse during the week? :)

jakoz said:
Done it, and to be honest I function better at work on stimulants...

...which is exactly why I always avoid doing it. Wheres the urge to watch your usage meant to come from if you have that as an excuse during the week? :)

Could not have said it better myself.....

NICE ONE... Yeah, what he said...........

Building on what a few people have said, sure you can take some speed in the morning, but by lunch time, you might still be wired, but craving for some more (especially if you smoke it). And because you are already wired, like fuck you will say no. By the time you come from work, no way will you have a nice rest and sleep before next day. You'll probably snap at anything and everything around the house because you are coming down and be faced with going to work next day in an even worse state then you were previous morning or of course take some more speed. After a few of those, you realise that you can actually sleep on speed to a degree - that's a symptom of developing tolerance. And once that happens, what's there other than money to hold you from living on it?

I suggest take 500mg of Phenylalanine in the morning and the same at lunch. You will feel somewhat more switched on, but not quite in a speedy way. L-Tyrosine might have a similar effect since Phenylalanine is its precursor, but i've only ever used L-Tyrosine to control my speed come downs and.

It seems like stepping onto a very slippery slope in my opinion.

I know my willpower would probably eventually bend as my mind began to find ways to rationalize mid-week use.

i just started a nightshift position tweo days ago and was litterally just about to start this exact same thred, im sure there are many a late night working factory worker tweeking to some degree... just never tell anyone.

its so tempting, its night, its late, its simple work.. whats stopping you?

but yes relative points have been made. What goes up must come down, and if you on a constant diet of uppers for work then downers for sleep you gonna eventually end up on very fucked up individual.

Altho late shift on friday night with a few likeminded mates non-stress work, i say go for it.

But really the question is are you doing it (fast) because your tired or do you wanna be fucked up at work and make work more fun....... ? ?

Good points, your all right in what you say.

I usually start work around 8:00am so in the morning when I know I am going to be at work 12 hours or a couple hours more that's when I'll have it. By the time I get home I'm usually pretty stuffed, have a few drinks and then hit the sack. No major probs sleeping unless I have that bit too much which has happened only once before. I'm talking about say less than 1/2 a point, nothing huge.

Thanks for the replies anyway!

thats how all the problems really got snowballing.
back in the early 90s when i was as an estate agent i developed a very big speed habit. it started out just a toot before auction time on saturdays and quickly moved to a daily IV habit. i was a more productive agent when speeding, i made more sales and secured good listings. however my personal life suffered badly, and after a messy split with a partner, whom i dearly loved, my life fell apart, i left my job of 6yrs and spiralled outta control.
that was 7 years ago.

^^^ Damn that's pretty full on.

I guess if it's there you'll have it, that's why I guess it's best to keep a limited amount that way most people will probably try to make it last, I would anyway.

I've sometimes drop a few dexies at work and I'm totally switched on, concentrating and become the madest sales person on earth! :) - Happy, chatty, informative and excited :p

Hehe

Spanks!!!

Shal...
=D 8o =D

Yup ! its great in my opinion, provided you don't become an over excited blabbering freak ! I normally will down a ritalin or 2 around lunch time in order to get through the afternoon. I sell car parts so there are normally some pretty irritating customers (as with any job) and the ritalin keeps me focused and cheerful.

I can't imagine taking anything but a stimulant. Stuff that ! I had some wizz at work once, not knowing how strong it was going to be I had a decent amount and after blabbing 100 miles a minute i had to go wash my face and have a drink. So worried my boss knew.. i was just sweating like a pig and sooo wide eyed.

I have come to work stoned before too.. didn't like that AT ALL. I don't like being stoned at the best of times and everything just seemed so surreal when i was at work.

Speaking of work.. i should do some

:)

Methed for a whole week when I needed to get a design out once, did around 5 weeks work in 40 hours, listened to my minidisk all day, didn’t speak to another person just stared at my computer screen. I only got up to have another dip into the bag.

Did lines of E a couple of times while bored, but having the sniffles at work was a little obvious given that I am one of the youngest in my office by around 20 years and am constantly listening to 'that god awful repetitive Techno' music.

I Smoked weed before work a few times, generally on a Monday and generally to get my mind out of scatter world from the 3 days preceding but the red glassy eye thing attracted too much unnecessary attention

The funny thing is that, as a group we all go to the pub on a Friday lunchtime and drink as many beers as we can in 30 mins, the amount of times I have returned to work pissed is amazing, but I guess its socially acceptable.

JoKeR =D

I've done drugs at work, like most people, but has never been a regular thing!!!

sometimes i've gone out all night and needed to continue on during the day at work, this doesn't happen all that often, as I try not to go out the night before, but hey when it does, i'm normally pretty good!!!
i get more shitted if i don't get any customers, coz it does your head in, being off ya face with nothing to do, and when customers come in you have someone to talk to :D

when i worked in hospitality, a very big fucnction centre in melbourne!!!!
i did drugs a bit, always smoked weed in my break, it would be a 500pax sit down dinner, have a break just after mains go out, smoke a few joints, go back in, time for dessert and your running around like a mad thing, weed just never really puts me on my ass, maybe coz i have such a huge tolerance!!!

and when i worked uni balls, and stuff like that, i always dropped pills with my supervisors, heaps of fun....we'd be rocking all night long, along with all the guests, i'd always be working in the bars pissing on as well, the ball would be over and i'd go home with the supervisors while everyone else would stay on and be cleaning up!! god, it was great being friends with ya boss!!!

never forget one night, pillin off my head, pissed as a fart, serving drinks all night and picking up a chick in the ballroom!!! it was fucking fantastic, and if i got caught....sacked on the spot!!!!

I did this over the christmas holidays, i'm only a casual so i'm not entitled to holiday pay, it was initially gonna be a day and a halfs work, but it soon became 4 then 5 then 6, so basically i only had new years day, Xmas and boxing day off, so i basically thought, bugger this, i ain't gonna let this ruin my holidays, so i would go out clubbing every night, get home round 5, have a quick shower, start work at 7:30 still off my head, have a few lines of whizz at lunch time, and then work thru till 4, go home have a few beers and a snooze and then repeat, i was a zombie by the end of it, and i have no recollection of actually doing any work.

I have used stimulants to get through long work days.
Only if i have been out the night before which is mostly the case, or if im having a really shitty day (1 ocacion)
I find they do help me get through my day, and that it goes rather fast, they keep me alert and its all good from there.

I however dont recomend it, you deal with the consequences of your actions, and how crap its going to leave you feeling:p

I've drunk specifically so I could be intoxicated at work, and I've taken ritalin to get through work without eating before.

I'm not particularly proud, nor do I think it reflects well on me... But, I have done it :)