• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin turned mushy with water! Help quick plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codex23

Greenlighter
I am 14h into WD. Finally after 4h of searching I score a g. Come home make a really large shot all shaky and stuff and hurting. The stuff was having a really hard time dissolving. Heated a bit added more water tried to mix more and boom MUSH. Just like yellowish brownish color mush. I called my buddy who Also scored, he said he already knows he got home before me. He said believe it or not it actually IS H but you have to mix it real well, and slowly slowly slowly pull syringe up.

I did that and added even more water to the mush. Mixed as hard as I could was finally able to get it up the needle but 90cc of water because I had to keep adding more. I injected it. (Still alot of H used in this shot, but was very weak however I am not sick.

WHAT IS THIS??? And do I have to use the rest of that mush up right now to make it count? Or will it turn rock hard left out?? Help please.
Anyone. Anything.

Could it be some crushed up Oxy or other pill. They gel up in the spoon. I've been out of that scene for so long that I don't really know what's out there these days.
Waaaay back in the day I scored some smack that broke down OK, but congealed as soon as it cooled and i had to hold the rig in my hand to warm it up so I could do the shot...some nasty shit. Made my veins like rock for months after.
That's all i got, sorry.

This is an endless speculation question and therefore I need to close it but... I doubt your mix is quick set drywall mud and therefore won't set hard. Seriously though injecting something that is hard to draw up means that it has a good chance of causing ischemia, even if it's only in smaller vessels that's really bad. If you inject hot it can cool and increase viscosity, increasing the damage it does.

Please consider plugging or even eating as if you're barely well it's likely crushed MS Contin anyways. The polyethylene oxides are known for gelling into mush and heating just speeds up the process while changing other excipients for the worse. Just weigh the lung/ heart issues from injecting "mush" to barely get well vs another ROA for almost the same thing. Please think hard on this, even Lope is better than iv mush.

Closed -pm me before making another thread on this

Status
Not open for further replies.