• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax for Replacmenet of Clonazepam And Or Nitrazepam as Best as I can?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
If I take A Large enough Dose Xanax ONCE Per Night is that frequent enough to prevent Physical Withdrawals How Long does it take exactly to feel the Withdrawal Effects.

That's kind of a double edged sword as I've had better luck by using smaller doses for q24h dosing. Large doses seem to have more rebound rolled into them the next day vs stabilizing on say 1mg or so. IME it takes a week to 10 days to really start to miss them and not much longer to begin losing sleep on consecutive nights, but this might not hold true for you.

Benzodiacepines produces dependence at clinical doses in three weeks or a month. Xanax is better than clonazepam and nitrazepam

If the OP is asking whether 1 large dose of Xanax at night would hold them through until the next evening then the answer is No. It's a short acting benzo and will have worn off by the time they wake up, although they may feel woozy or have a horrible headache.

Klonopin would definitely work better but they would have to take it a while before it built up in their system and would hold them all day.

I'm a little confused OP, are you using Alprazolam as a replacement for Clonazepam and/or Nitrazepam? Or Using it to stave off WD's from the aforementioned benzos?

It's best to reiterate your question in the body of the post as sometimes the title gets ignored and only the text in the post read ( I'm often guilty of that ).