• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Quick Question!! "Fake" IV Speedball, Meth & Heroin!

Codex23

Greenlighter
Those of you who have done it, or still do it.

1) Did/Do you prefer it in one shot mixed together?
2) Or prepare two shots, and do them one after another.

If you pick #1, Can you try your best to explain a double rush, or does it not really happen like that.

If you pick #2, would you do them instantly back to back, or small pause between the two of them.

And for those of you of chose to redose later, what would you redose? Meth? Heroin? Both? Whatever you have?

PS: I have HUGE opiate tolerance. Tiny Meth tolerence. What should my ratio of H to M be?

TY!!!

REALLY bptubbs? I call bullshit haha, sounds like sly HR to me....

This week, I've actually been seriously considering trying this for first time myself... Sounds like nirvana to me....if done properly (safely, with HR at forefront of mind) of course.

-PA

REALLY bptubbs? I call bullshit haha, sounds like sly HR to me....

This week, I've actually been seriously considering trying this for first time myself... Sounds like nirvana to me....if done properly (safely, with HR at forefront of mind) of course.

-PA

Nope, wish It was man, all it really does is kill all the pleasurable effects of the h. Not worth wasting the h, imo, thier better enjoyed seperately.

Ah fuck! Well, ain't that a bitch.....I happen to be an opie man myself, so that is incredibly disappointing to hear.....
I wonder if anyone else may be able to chime in on this themselves from their experiences? Since as we all know, we all respond to substances uniquely from one another, and therefore, differing experiences...

-PA

Ya meth last too long and just overpowers the down. That's probably one of the reasons cocaine is more popular, after the rush of the speedball, the coke should wear off over the next 20 mins or so, leaving a nice opioid high. Still a dangerous combo, and should only be used by those already tolerant to both substances, if it's to be used at all.

Meth will have u geeked for like 12 hours. Probably be almost getting dopseick by that time (if ur opioid dependent)

It's silly calling this a speedball. It shares very little in common with a coke/dope shot. No bellringer, most importantly. And the best thing about mixing heroin and coke(besides the rush) is the heroin covers up the coke comedown, with meth that's not going to happen as meth lasts longer.

But to answer you question, I can't see any benefit to poking yourself twice. But you might as well not even do but enough heroin to keep yourself out of WD, save it for when you are coming down hours later. You won't even feel the heroin when on a proper dose of meth.

I don't know why people are always trying to call any stimulant/opiate combo a speedball, I guess they just haven't tried the real thing. There really is very little in common with any of the other combos to a true speedball, you might as well just evaluate the combo independently of cocaine.

edit: Guess I should throw in a word of warning for HR, since I talk so nonchalantly about IV abuse of these compounds I worry people will interpret that as condoning such behavior or not understand the risks and dangers inherent in habitual use. If you haven't done a speedball before please don't, in fact stay away from opiates if not already dependant, and never IV cocaine under any circumstances. IV cocaine is just too fucking hedonistic, easily the most overwhelming singular experience I have ever tried, and so compulsive you will more than likely cause serious self harm trying to cram more and more into your veins well after you should have stopped. Even now, when I have ruined my life with opiates over and over again, and have been on buprenorphine for some time, I do still look back on them with some nostalgia and if I could have an endless supply without any financial burden I would do it in a heartbeat, even now the only thing that stops me from getting on methadone are daily clinic visits. But IV cocaine is different...it scares me, and when I think back on it the only thing I feel is shame; not because of any wrong I did to obtain it or any harm it caused someone around me, I never devoted myself to cocaine the way I did opiates, just the feeling it gives you, people aren't supposed to experience things like that. And its amplified by the fact that even then I knew I was doing my health serious harm with the act and was gaining nothing positive out of it, like I can convince myself I am with opiates. I imagine its a similar emotion that people who had some portion of their life consumed by a deep dark sexual fetish, but have broken free from its grip, feel.

Last edited:
Wouldn't this classify as a goofball? Or do people not use that slang anymore?

Pretty sure there is something more specific to methampetamine and heroin though, just forget what it is.

Goofball is amphetamine and heroin iirc... what is methampetamine and heroin called now?

My poor memory... :(