• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids T3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlayez

Greenlighter
Hello everyone i'm fairly new to bluelight and i was wondering if i take 2 t3 pills (per 1 pill=300mg acetaminophen 30mg codeine) will it get me high?

Welcome to bluelight, glad to have you here.

If you have no tolerance to opiates then it might get you high, depends on your natural tolerance and how well your body metabolizes codeine.

60mg is a good starting dose so don't go any higher or you risk having intense nausea and other unpleasant side effects.

Opiates are extremely addicting so if you do end up enjoying the high be very cautious. I'm not gonna go on and on about the risks of getting addicted but just know that anyone who takes opiates on any sort of regular basis is at risk for a physical and psychological dependency.

Good luck, stay safe.

a movie that came out a few years ago about the fall of man and the rise of machines

It's just a brand of prescription strength co - codamol (Tylenol 3 or something like that?) and I think people in the USA often use it to describe any product of that nature (300mg apap / 30mg Codeine which is where they must have fallen in love with the number 3 I guess - In the UK equivalent medicines contain 500mg apap / 30mg codeine)

OK, thanks, is acetaminophen with codeine. Here in Spain exists Eferalgan Cod which is half a gram of acetaminophen and 10mg codeine and too there are many products of acetaminophen 325mg with tramadol 37'5mg

What is T3?

Hello everyone i'm fairly new to bluelight and i was wondering if i take 2 t3 pills (per 1 pill=300mg acetaminophen 30mg codeine) will it get me high?

While the T3 is 300apap/30mg codeine, the T4 contains 325apap/ 60mg of codeine, and the T2 contains 300apap/ 15mg of codeine. Each rising number is double the codeine of the previous pill.

This has run it's course.

As has been mentioned, opioids are often habit forming. Tread lightly and educate yourself about opioid tolerance, dependency, and the risks associated with a codeine habit/use disorder/addiction.

With codeine, be careful not to take over 300-400mg. Around that dose it becomes very dangerous for many people.

Also, be careful not to combine a lot of benzos or alcohol with codeine, or one risks OD.

Finally, side effects of codeine (under 400mg) can be managed pretty well with diphenhydramine. Avoid taking more than 50-100mg of that however.

It's easy to find basic info on codeine out there, and as this is basically a "does this get me high" question...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.