• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ice in bongs

dr seuss said:
nonetheless, i'm sure you can appreciate how it happened.

absolutely. i apologise for the condescending tone of my reply - please read your PMs.

alasdair

no worries :)

it was an important point that needed to be made. i shouldn't have any poppers anyway, dirty filthy stuff :D

:D

bingers over ice with a vodka chaser makes me feel just right

i'd never heard of ice in a bong till recently, but it was pretty cool. (no pun intended) have you guys ever tried honey? a guy introduced me to that a few years ago. it tastes really good, but it's obviously thicker and you need to take slower hits. also, the clean up is sick. put it in an acrylic tube, but rinse it out immediately after you're done with your session cuz it congeals (sp?) very quickly.

collective_vision said:
You guys should try really really hot water instead. In my opinion it gives much cleaner hits than any other type of bong liquid.

hot water in bongs is really good for when you have a cold and a sore throat.

on the other hand ice in bongs seems to make the hit harsher imho.

I've only once smoked out of a double barrel bong, and the guy had a bunch of crushed ice and cold water in one, with big ice cubes on top. The other one had steaming hot water.

Oh. My. God! That was a smooth hit, the humidity from the warm water and the cooling effect of both the ice and the long distance the smoke travelled through all the piping.

That being said, it's not really practical, because it's a real bitch to set up and maintain and probably a lot of thc condenses on that long journey.

--- G.

Try mouth wash.
Its like a fat menthol hit.Taste like brushing your teeth =D

Ice in bong - Fuckin aye!

-Peace

I am a fan. Snow is good too.

I'll have to try the warm water, never thought of that!

Man, ice in a bong rocks! It's a different way to enjoy pot, cos i find it does give a "cool" feel to the hits. I have friends who used to put snow in their bongs. : )

Cheers.

Putting ice in your bong is a good way to give yourself pleurisy(sp?) (water on the lungs) a very painful experience, I know people who've had it happen. Also, the colder the water means the less THC you're actually consuming, being that THC is a vapour and condenses when it comes in contact with cold water.

Holy shit, I used to do this every day! Could you explain how this condition can occur and what precautions can be taken??

--- G.

anyone ever used milk as bong water? its soo nice and creamy its unreal

me and some friends once mixed cherryade and orangeade in a bong- man it tasted nice u could taste the cherryade and orange ade more than the smoke was well nice

MY BABY LOVES ICE AND COLD WATER

MY BONG HAS A CHAMBER FOR ICE AND IT'S THE ONLY WAY I SMOKE. WHEN THE SMOKE IS COLD IT'S EASIER ON THE THROAT AND LUNGS I THINK.

much nicer.
and i love the sound of the ice hitting the glass.

Well... yeah...

Yes, while there is the danger of pleurisy, I still will admit I fucking love pulling iced cones. Absolutely fucking sublime. But, I have to say, I have a double chamber (with a tar catcher also) and its the bomb to put ice/water in one chamber, and put Listerene (Menthol mouthwash) in the other chamber. Fuckin icy cool menthol bongs. Does life get any better?

I'll have to do up the double chamber, hot/cold idea.

-plaz out-

I assume pleurisy isn't common, since it's never happened to anyone I know, but is it really serious? I'm wondering if I should stop doing using ice as regularly and leave it for special occasions or harsh weed.

--- G.

The blue-peppermint mouthwash is the BEST in a bong. It's like hitting a york peppermint patty. I -love- it.