Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing too many drugs?

doofhard

Bluelighter
My friends want to make a huge concoction of MD powder, MDpills, Speed and K.
The idea is to have an awesume but very messy night.
I know this is wrong and will stick to the MD powder but they wont, I just want to know how bad a risk this is?
They have tried them all no worries but the idea is to get all powders grind them up and make them into new intence capsules.
How wrong is this?
Is it dangerous?

its drug abuse, not drug use. polydrug use increases the dangers of harm occuring and issues such as chemical contraindications need to be accounted for. i dont think its a smart idea to ingest all those chemicals at the one time due to the stress on body that would occur, but in the end its your choice and if you do it post back in the thread with your conclusion if you would do it again and why/why not.

Are you actually in posession of a brain? If so, you should use it once in a while. It is a stupid idea..... Tell your friends not to do it. 8(

I think doofhard realises this is stupid, and his mates are the ones that need their heads checked. That said though.....
The idea is to have an awesume but very messy night
You won't. You'll all just get too trashed to know what's going on and won't remember anything. And assuming you don't totally flip out during the trip, you'll have the mother of all comedowns and will wish you were dead for a good few days.

And that's just the mental effects. While you're passed out on the floor not knowing what the fuck is going on, your insides will be doing hula-hoops around your arse and every organ you have will be strained.

If you or your mates are going to do this (which I strongly suggest you don't) then please only put low doses of everything into these caps you're making. And only make enough caps so that you won't be tempted to eat more than one each. If you have buttloads of drugs lying around then you'll be more likely to use them once you've already had too much, so only make sure you're in possession of an amount which probably won't kill you.

Polydrug use severely increases the number of risks, likelihood of damage occuring and the severity of the potential damage...

There's a lot of uppers, so you're going to be pushing your blood pressure, heart rate and body temperature to potentially dangerous levels.

You're also going to be placing added stress on your liver.

With such a combination, I think you'll dehydrate quickly, so water is a necessity.

Whenever people combine substances, the overdose threshold for each of them seems to be lowered. So be wary.

Listen to your body. If you experience pains, nausea, vomiting, dizziness or any other sign that you should stop... Then stop. There is little margin for error when it comes to polydrug use... A lot less than with single substance experiences anyway.

I'd urge you to sit this out one, but it is your decision.

:\

if u`re after a really good night it`s probably a dumb a idea.... waste of money and drugs....

u can have a much better night by having fewer drugs and just appreciating the experience. being totally fucked will just negate most of the positive effects of each of the individual drugs and will end with u guys just too fucked to really enjoy anything....

if your aim is to just get fucked you can just buy some alchohol and get hamered off it.... probably a lot cheaper and definitely a lot safer....

enoy your night but be reasonably sensible....

:)

It's a total waste of MDMA powder... the ketamine will stomp all over everything else and they'll be K fucked for an hour or so, and then just speedy with tail-end peak feelings. Why would you want to miss all that beautiful tingly MDMA come-up just to be messy? They'd seriously be better off doing each drug separately as they feel like it; if it was me, I'd have a dose of MDMA powder and enjoy it while it lasts, and then maybe a bump of K when that peak has faded, and leave it at that.

BigTrancer :)

Wow!

Do they have a name for the above cocktail :)

Sounds messy - Hello SCATTER BRAINS...

Id advise against it. If you do it.. BE CAREFUL...

Drugs are fun, uhuh... but are they still as much fun when your the next ozzy osbourne!..

:) :) :)

Shal...
=D 8o =D

shal said:
Drugs are fun, uhuh... but are they still as much fun when your the next ozzy osbourne!
do i recieve millions of dollars and my own tv show?

Agree with the sentiments above!

Poly drug-use, while being far more dangerous for you, is about synergy- creating a whole experience that adds up to more than it's sum components. You have acid and mix it with a few bulbs, wella wonderful (well for some) drug experience better (depending on your point of few) than the acid or the nitrous by itself and you'll have used less than you would if doing individually. What these friends are proposing to do is the complete opposite- they're going to take too many drugs, pass out or have a shit night and kill the effects of one drug with another and end up with satan making the inside of their heads into his own private crapper for a couple of days! Not advised- have the MD powder separately, and on another have a pill and a few bumps of K to finish on the way down.

introduce them to Bluelight. if your friends HAVE to be drug pigs, at least help them to become educated drug pigs. knowledge is power!

Last edited: