Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Much wiser now...

sleepDeprived

Bluelighter
Since joining bluelight, I have become much wiser in the way I approach substances. So please do not lecture me about the below, as I realise that it was stupid.

A little while ago I had come across pill, from a random DD. I was told that it was x, although it is clear to me that it wasnt.
After consuming it, I had come up rather quickly, within 15min. It wasn't very euphoric, but pleasant. I was a little disoriented. I had the distinct impression that patterns in the carpet were alive and moving. There was no pupil dilation at all, and I didn't feel any rush of energy at all.

This may have lasted for about ~60min, after which I began coming down quickly. 3 hours from ingestion i was down, and feeling quite paraniod about everything. But not the "everyone is plotting my downfall" paraniod , not quite so extreme.

The above is as much info as I can remember. Anyone know what the substance might have been? Or at least the class of compund?
It would be something I might look to try again in the future.

Oh and btw, thankyou bluelight for opening my eyes to the stupidity of those actions...

i think it would have contained ketamine, and possibly also speed.. but i guess you can only guess and no one will ever know for sure.

I'll agree with Cowboy Mac on that one for sure - the short duration and the disorientation sound like textbook ketamine to me. You know that 'degauss' button on your computer monitor? That's what I feel like K does to my brain... =D Interesting, a little wobbly, but shortlived.

BigTrancer :)

sleepDeprived said:
It wasn't very euphoric, but pleasant. I was a little disoriented. I had the distinct impression that patterns in the carpet were alive and moving. There was no pupil dilation at all, and I didn't feel any rush of energy at all.

Reminds me of the first time I had ketamine expecting MDMA, most likely that's what you had. I get a bit giggly, not big grins but giggly and feel real dizzy... it's a pleasant sensation. Do enough and your brain begins to forget who you are and you feel disconnected from your body... hehe that's freaky.

Get yeeself a testing kit m'boy.

Not that I ever brought pills from a random dealer in a club and popped it without testing....

*points*

LOOK! IT'S A 747 HEADING RIGHT FOR YOU!!!

*runs back into the cave of harm minimisation and rolls the boulder back behind him*

BigTrancer said:
You know that 'degauss' button on your computer monitor? That's what I feel like K does to my brain... =D Interesting, a little wobbly, but shortlived.
Best description of K ever! :D