• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin #4 heroin is a off white color (greyish?), does it have to turn brown when mixed h20?

Chris402

Greenlighter
I recently bought some #4 Heroin that is a off white color, maybe like a greyish color or possibly a light tan? Does all heroin have to turn brown when mixed with water? It also doesnt have a smell. Is that okay? Its suppose to be very good quality.

Last edited:
You know there's no set rule that says it has to be a certain color or consistency or smell, there's just what's seen most often. There are testing services that can tell you exactly what's in your dope if you have a large amount or are worried about it being laced. Hopefully you've seen your dealer use it or maybe a friend at least. If not I'd proceed very slowly and try to have someone around who's sober or at least able to call for help if it's laced with Fentanyl/ Fentalogues.

I've had grey dope not too long ago and when mixed up, it was grey. It was weird shooting up grey water but it worked just as fine as when it's ice tea color

Pure H is off white

It comes in all shapes and sizes, though, a large variety. Brown H did not seem to have the quality of tan, off white, and even greyish, though again it varies (Ime)
Your questions been answered, though maybe others shall notice; you can’t go by color alone; and be careful w/ new stuff, of course

I recently bought some #4 Heroin that is a off white color, maybe like a greyish color or possibly a light tan? Does all heroin have to turn brown when mixed with water? It also doesnt have a smell. Is that okay? Its suppose to be very good quality.
No it doesn't need to be brown.

The most important factor is that it all dissolves in water, whatever's solids are left behind is a cutting agent.

In the ATL I used to run into two different batches of grey dope pretty regularly, one was fire, one was shit. The shit one didn't have any tan undertones to it or the solution though, it looked like cigarette ash and was crumbly, the good shit was rock hard.