• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Major issues with using crack...HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chase1992

Greenlighter
Okay guys, first i apolgize if this wasn't posted in the correct area. I couldn't find a thread dedicated to cocaine or crack.. anyways heres the situation..

SO i am with 10 people right now having a party and one of them told me of his situation hes having trouble with so i figured to hit blue light up. My friend bought crack from different people from the dark web, maybe 4 different dealers. In the past month he ordered from them before and had success/ bad shit from dealers. SO anyways back to the situation..

He has all these different kinds of crack infront of him right, and i guess literally every hit he took he didn't get any bell ringer and got extreme anxiety like his heart was about to explode... now its just weird.. literally EVERY BATCH that he got didn't give him a bell ringer? He says hes trying to stop smoking crack and he just wanted one good session of bell ringers.

Questions.. does mailing product break down the drugs somehow? maybe heat? he makes sure its dry he said

Is it literally just him whos having issues? he sees reviews online for other people and everyone says the dudes recent stuff is good but when he takes a hit hes about to die from a heart attack lol.

He knows the possibility of getting 5 bad batches can possibily happen but really?! not even one bell ringer from atleast one dealer? thats why he was wondering maybe something happened to him or maybe hes not doing something right.

I think his crack using days are over without that last bellringer. TBH there's no way we can diagnose why he doesn't get high off crack anymore and to leave this open would just wind up with endless speculation. I feel bad for your friend but there's no magic answer like" He's got no bellringer fever, take a teaspoon of vinegar". See what I mean? If your friend doesn't feel better then getting looked over by a doctor wouldn't be a terrible idea. Please don't let him keep trying to chase a crack high though.
Hope he feels better soon, sober.

Thread Closed

Last edited:
He's probably just gained tolerance to the effect from over use.

Get him to take a long break, like 6 months, and see how he feels after.

I think his crack using days are over without that last bellringer. TBH there's no way we can diagnose why he doesn't get high off crack anymore and to leave this open would just wind up with endless speculation. I feel bad for your friend but there's no magic answer like" He's got no bellringer fever, take a teaspoon of vinegar". See what I mean? If your friend doesn't feel better then getting looked over by a doctor wouldn't be a terrible idea. Please don't let him keep trying to chase a crack high though.
Hope he feels better soon, sober.

Temp. open

Jekyl is right.
Quit chasing the train. Once you get a tolerance the bells are weeks, maybe months away.
Maybe your friend would like some other drugs?
Bell ringing crack has nothing on a dose of LSD or other psychedelics, IME.

To your question tho, No, shipping doesn't hurt that crap a bit.
Sadly, it is probably him and not his crack. His crack is just fine....LMFAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.