• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Inquiry about MSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Mac666

Greenlighter
I havent, couldn't, and wouldnt ever cut dope. For multiple reasons. The biggest being most of my friends bang. Especially not just to make an extra dollar when there are a plethora of opportunities to make fine money without doing so. Now on to topic.

Today I watched someone scientifically extract MSM from dietary aide pills and dietary aide blocks for livestock by putting them in water and adding high amounts of electricity. How many and what other ways are there to extract MSM from dietary Aide Pills and livestock medicine blocks?

Also, I didn't get to watch them "Re-Rock" the MSM either. How is that done?

This is not a topic worthy of ALL CAPS IMPORTANT MULTIPLE-EXCLAMATION-MARKS in the title.

Today I watched someone scientifically extract MSM from dietary aide pills and dietary aide blocks for livestock by putting them in water and adding high amounts of electricity.

Congratulations, you've been led up the garden path. There is no need for electrolysis to extract MSM from anything.

If you can't figure this out on your own you probably shouldn't bother, there is no legit need to extract MSM (on a drug forum) except obviously as a cutting agent. And if you're bright you can buy the shit off amazon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.