Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Black Rice or Chinese Rice - Sydney

TranceNation

Bluelighter
Black Rice or Chinese Rice

Just seeing if anyone knows about this stuff , supposed to be called Black Rice or Chinese Rice, its a cap full of tiny little black balls, supposed to make you peak for 12 + hrs.

Anyone heard or know about this?

i dont know why you're motivated in asking this question but if you ever take it i'll break both your arms and sow your mouth up so you cant take pills at all anymore

Never heard of it, but I'll keep my eye out for it.

If you do get your hands on one of these caps, please break it open and test it.

(I'm assuming you're refering to 'peak' in the context of MDMA). A 12+ hour MDMA peak is unheard of. If it ever happened, it'd be something to do with the persons neurochemistry, not the pill they took. The person who told you that doesn't know what they're talking about.

:)

Last edited:
Longshot, but it wouldn't be a cap full of morning glory seeds would it? How big is the cap, and how many black things are there in it?

I've think I've had something similar..I got it off an asian, and it was a little black pellet that looked like hash...but it was meant to be a pill....anyhoo, yeah it had a fucking long peak, but it wasn't a lovey pleasant thing...just felt like a horrid serotonin rush...like dumping too many prozacs with speed or something....is this the same stuff, I dunno??

I don't think you'd get many seeds in a cap, and they need to be crushed for the actives to be absorbed. If eating the seeds, don't try to chew them - broken teeth- but instead crush them before eating (after first removing any chemical protection)

From Erowid:

Attachments

• ipomoea_violacea_seed1.jpg
    ipomoea_violacea_seed1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Yeah, I thought it'd be a long shot...

Maybe it's just inactive poppy seads and there are traces of AMT or another long lasting active substance in the cap too (which you might not notice). The seeds could just be a marketing tool.

^ I don't think this thread is referring to the same drug - PMA will not produce a 12 hour peak of any kind. In fact, the PiHKAL reference for PMA states the duration is 'short' and the qualitative comments suggest that after 5 hours there are no remaining effects.

BigTrancer :)

We've seen this time and again... there's no way we can guess, until either someone who's had them and knows that it feels like can confirm the contents, or they can be tested in some way. Without more information, for all we know they could be ANYTHING.

BigTrancer :)

Dirty_Deed said:
I've think I've had something similar..I got it off an asian, and it was a little black pellet that looked like hash...but it was meant to be a pill....anyhoo, yeah it had a fucking long peak, but it wasn't a lovey pleasant thing...just felt like a horrid serotonin rush...like dumping too many prozacs with speed or something....is this the same stuff, I dunno??

i got these things off an asian bloke once, little tiny things nearly the same size (little bit bigger) than a poppy seed, it was sold to me as a microdot... was quite good, not the full LSD trip at all, but very "enlightening" to put it in one word. felt nice, everything looked brighter, sharper, cleaner, better hehehe ... lasted about 12 hours.
it was VERY VERY hard, couldnt break it. couldnt figure out what kinda material it was made out of though! hehe looked kind of ceramic, but looked like a reall small animal/insect poo texture on it.

i can post a pic if u want.. just ask and i'll get one off him to scan.

^Yes, a pic would be interesting, thanks.
I could be wrong here, but it just sounds like some sort of seed (poppy?) that has been laced with a Reearch Chemical like Methylone(?) or one of the 2-c's, though.... I'm not very familiar with that line of drugs (thankfully).

monkey-- said:
i got these things off an asian bloke once, little tiny things nearly the same size (little bit bigger) than a poppy seed, it was sold to me as a microdot... was quite good, not the full LSD trip at all, but very "enlightening" to put it in one word. felt nice, everything looked brighter, sharper, cleaner, better hehehe ... lasted about 12 hours.
it was VERY VERY hard, couldnt break it. couldnt figure out what kinda material it was made out of though! hehe looked kind of ceramic, but looked like a reall small animal/insect poo texture on it.

i can post a pic if u want.. just ask and i'll get one off him to scan.

old threads should stay dead!

anyhow i've heard them refered to as "cocky poo", they are microdots and should be LSD

Microdots were good but you only really needed one maybe two not a whole cap full. anyway old thread i doubt the "Black rice" is still around if it ever was and microdots aren't either.

I bet what he was talking about was something like philosopher's stones (mushroom mycelium) or they could just have been grain that was really ergot infected.

I can remember about 3 years ago.. there were these caps going round with small green ball type substance... was crap....

probably Ratsak or similar ... lol

I have never had a cap and never will they can be tampered with .. as pills cannot be.

microdots are still about were around up in QLD bout 3 months ago