Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the best pill you have ever had?

middle finger

Bluelighter
Mine would have to be the red speckled Ralph Lauren around July 2002. Love the Dexters of last year as well.:D

The Best Pills of 2002. Most people have expressed their opinions about last year there... I guess this is slightly different discussion, so I don't have any problems with it.

For me... White Motorolas of 2001. There were a shitload of dodgy batches around, but the one which I had kicked my arse three weeks into the future... I'd like to add though, it wasn't my best experience with ecstasy. It was just the best pill I've ever had.

:)

Still, and probably always, Green Fish.

But others that have come close have included:
~ Pink Panthers
~ Clovers
~ White Hearts
~ Purple mx

Yay for recent goodness!! :D

ps. Excuse my crappiness with dates... but all my runners up were in 2002-2003. Green fish I believe, 2001?

Well let's jump in and share

White Hearts
Blueskys

:D

*sigh* these threads come around every 6 months or so, and to be honest they shit me, cos it's not exactly the most objective survey.

That said...in order of preference.

Beige Yonnex 2000-2001
Green CU 1999
Blue Fish 2002
Orange JA 2001?
White Buddha 2000?

And that's just the first 5 ;)

Hardicus said:
*sigh* these threads come around every 6 months or so, and to be honest they shit me, cos it's not exactly the most objective survey.

That said...in order of preference.

Beige Yonnex 2000-2001
Green CU 1999
Blue Fish 2002
Orange JA 2001?
White Buddha 2000?

And that's just the first 5 ;)

I'd say blue fish and orange JA's were the best ever for me. hahaha i don't remember u ever having a green CU hardie... are you lying.. that isn't cool man ;)

Yeah, I'd close this too if the search function would let me find the other, older threads comparing 'best pillz evar' ;) unfortunately searching for the word "best" brings up NO hits, and searching for "best AND pill" brings up every thread with the word pill in it, which is no use at all. I think the tech team are working on a fix, but until then, this thread is it:

For MDMA strength:
10100264.jpg

Green CU early-mid 2000: many others come close, but none quite match it. Flat logo side, domed other side, no score, capital CU :D

For pure nostalgia:
ecstasypill.jpg

White Mitsubishi "Turbo" mid-late 2000: awesome value, set and setting in pill form. Flat both sides, deep U-profile score on the back, speckled, extremely hard pressed.

BigTrancer :)

PS: pure MDMA powder kills them both, hands down ;)

My first pill, and best experience, was a beige/orange HQ in 2000. Being the first time it's hard to judge whether it was actually a good pill or not.

For sure the best pill was the Green Fish in 2001. Wow.

Green "?"
Blue Smiley
Blue BB's
Green CU's
Blue Sky's
Anything from the "X" press

The best I've ever had were the White "Apples" in '96.
5hrs of pure bliss....definitely a 10!!

Blue Loves
Orange HQ
Pink Ladies
Green Clovers
Blue Fish

Blue Loves were my first, but after that i'd say blue fish were the best

Green Elephants
White Mitsu's
White 007's
White Dove's

Those were the days that you actually used to get MDM@ in pills!

:)

Green CU's were the shit when I had them totally rocked me.

Also orange sex was amazing but i think that is mainly due to it being the first full pill I droped of decent strength so new feelings were the order of the day!