• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Evaporating Ketamine Nasal Spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp44god

Bluelighter
I have been prescribed ketamine nasal spray for depression. I presume its just ketamine hcl dissolved in some saline solution, but the bottle just says "ketamine 12.5mg/0.1ml NS" with no other information. Could I just empty the spray into a dish and let it evaporate to get pure K? When it dries in my nostrils, it leaves behind a white powdery substance, so I assume in theory this could work but I'm not sure and don't want to waste it because its very expensive.

Why would you even do that? Don't take advantage of this script.. The availability of this medication could be based on whether or not patients abuse it or not

Who said I was going to take advantage of it? I just want the substance itself so I can put it in capsules. Chill the fuck out.

Why? There's a reason it is formulated to be dosed the way it is. To put it in capsules would be a waste. I highly recommend just use it as prescribed

Why? There's a reason it is formulated to be dosed the way it is. To put it in capsules would be a waste. I highly recommend just use it as prescribed
You belong on Yahoo Answers, not Bluelight. If you have no interest in answering my question, please spare me the lecture. I find the nasal spray to be ineffective and wasteful in itself, because most of it just gets stuck in my nose.

The bioavailability of the nasal spray is generally considered to be more than double that of oral ROA (45% vs 20% ). You'll waste more drying and capping it.

Also, please be less belligerent in your responses to others, even if you dislike what someone else is saying or think they're lecturing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.