• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs N-Ethylhexedrone (commonly as Hexen) - BEWARE, extremely caustic, BEYOND EXTREME?

JamesP69

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

This post is just a warning to all really.
Short introduction: I have taken no end of recreational drugs which I will not go into right now but nothing has been as physically damaging to the body as quick as this compound has been for me.

I ordered a 2gram bag of this compound from an extremely reputible supplier which many will know of, very nice white shard like crystals.

The drug produces a strong rush of euphoria which greatly improves music appreciation and sociability (I have always been more of a Seratonin feind so this was kind of new to me, had most the popular seratonin RC's and well known drugs) anyway....

This 2 gram bag was taken perhaps 15 times over a period of 3 months, over those 3 months I noticed it can be very numbing on the nose and for days after your nose would be clogged and slightly numb/cold. Breathing would feel like you have had Vicks vaper rub put in your nose, especially with the recent UK cold weather.

During these few months my nose has gone from being totally in-tact to having one nostril have heavy tissue damage resulting in me being able to see the septum/cartlidge(?) in my nose through one nostril, and several blisters in the other. I say again, THIS was from 3 months use, and I rarely snort any other drugs, the last 2 years have been mainly oral 4-FA use, benzos and some weed.

This is probobly the damage cocaine would cause in many many years of abuse, all from 2 grams of this compound, it is extremely caustic and you hardly realise it due to its anagesic effects on the nose.

STAY AWAY, and I am glad I only vaped it once, god knows what it could do to your lungs.... VERY VERY damaging to the skin and nose.

I went straight to my GP due to panic of infection and was put on Bactroban ointment used for open wounds, 2 tubes of the ointment, have been given. It seems like this could heal fully eventually since the Septum I do not think is damaged and their is no hole, although after the last day of using this drug I shined a torch in one nostril and could clearly see bright red light shining through the other, 4 days later (today) I see improvement already and less light shining through.

It COULD be a very huge blister type wound with a very yellow colour but it seemed to be right down to the septum/cartlidge/bone? .. and a significantly deep cavity in the nose could be felt.

Please stay away, I have taken more chemicals and RCS than I care to list right now in my 30 years and have never witnessed this kind of highly accelerated tissue damage.

Kind Regards,
J

Last edited:
Please share your similar experiences I have only seen a handful of these blister type cases online, nothing as extreme as mine, and it was only 2 grams, yes I know it's potent mg for mg but this was a huge shock and suprise, especially since you can't feel the damage that much due to numbness people associate with cocaine.

I can post a picture of the damage it has done to my nose if wanted but I thought it would be a little graphic and a little sickening, and this is after several days of healing....

Stay away from this one friends,
J

Only used it briefly, like a week, and yeah, it was pretty rough. After only a few lines I was getting bloody mucus. Very strong high, but I decided real quick that this isnt one to play with.

Hexen is the only drug I have ever flushed after ordering, I didnt like the high that much and the come down was ridiculous, felt like I was straight dead. But ya I only used about 200mg of the g I got so I didnt see this problem. Hope your good man.

I snorted and smoked (well, vaporised) it when I tried it. I had no real issues as far as it being caustic is concerned, although I don't doubt that it is. The most caustic compound I have ever used is ethylphenidate by far. I was actually going to IV my hexen when I had it. Thank God I didn't, I guess lol.

I'm trying to decide, OP, how facetious you are. Did you really shine a flashlight up your nose, and notice you could see red light coming through your septum/nostril skin, whatever?

I mean, you know that's normal, right? You did that back when you were eight years-old, sticking your fingers over your flashlight? Like an X-ray!

Anyway, I"m sure this stuff is bad on your mucous membranes. The damage would be from vasoconstriction cutting blood flow to those tissues (temporarily). Can't imagine it's any different than the usual cocaine and meth up your nose, no need to start sticking skulls and crosses and bust out the bold type over bloody boogers.

More interesting to me is if it really is locally anesthetic.

I'm trying to decide, OP, how facetious you are. Did you really shine a flashlight up your nose, and notice you could see red light coming through your septum/nostril skin, whatever?

I mean, you know that's normal, right? You did that back when you were eight years-old, sticking your fingers over your flashlight? Like an X-ray!

Anyway, I"m sure this stuff is bad on your mucous membranes. The damage would be from vasoconstriction cutting blood flow to those tissues (temporarily). Can't imagine it's any different than the usual cocaine and meth up your nose, no need to start sticking skulls and crosses and bust out the bold type over bloody boogers.

More interesting to me is if it really is locally anesthetic.

I totally understand what you mean regarding the flashlight, but facetious not really. Yes you will always see the light through the nose but I literally had a hole all the way through the flesh in the skin to the bone/cartlidge part of the nose? Sorry I am not so clued up on what you call it, septum I think? It was not just red light but all red with a bright circle where the most damage was caused, don't get me wrong there is no hole as such but this has disolved the flesh in my nose extensively.

And I totally disagree with comparing it to cocaine or meth but then again maybe I have never had pure cocaine or meth, and I haven't taken them for more than 2 days in a row and no more than a handful of times... cocaine probobly a little more and meth once or twice some time ago. You cannot compare street cocaine with how caustic this is, sorry but I know I am right here, unless my batch was somewhat more caustic than it should be or your cocaine/meth is alot more caustic compared to the batches I have tried in the past.

As I say 2 grams of substance over a few months causing an open flesh fresh wound within the nose all the way to the bone, my GP was rather shocked. I also mentioned that I have pictures but I would rather not just post them just like that.

[No vendor stuff]
Oh and yes the locally anesthetic is definatlly there.. numb feeling and lasts the next day sometimes, even several days after I felt a slight numbing/irritation in my gums even though the substance was only taken Insufflated, I was tempted to go to the pharmacy and ask for some advice on some sort of mouth rinse but I do not feel it since of today. Nose is healing well, the cold wether (-2C today) really is cold on the flesh wound every breath I take, not really that uncomfortable you can just feel it and know it's there.

Honest, I am not overreacting here, you sounded like I was perhaps naieve or un familular with substances but I would disagree, regretably. Thanks for your responses.

Kind Regards,
J

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry J, I figured you were in fact very familiar with substances, as you originally stated; that's why I thought you sounded oddly breathless in your reaction to a substance I would expect to burn when taken up the nose.

References to the vendor made me think you were drumming up excitement or attacking competition.

Any other hexen users want to chime in on septum damage? Actually corrosion through cartilage after just fifteen uses, and yet long-lasting analgesia such that you didn't notice? Or the hunks of bloody necrotic tissue coming out after the first use?

Sorry J, I figured you were in fact very familiar with substances, as you originally stated; that's why I thought you sounded oddly breathless in your reaction to a substance I would expect to burn when taken up the nose.

References to the vendor made me think you were drumming up excitement or attacking competition.

Any other hexen users want to chime in on septum damage? Actually corrosion through cartilage after just fifteen uses, and yet long-lasting analgesia such that you didn't notice? Or the hunks of bloody necrotic tissue coming out after the first use?

Why do I feel you are attacking me, maybe I am just anxious and paranoid, probobly so :)
I am just stating my concern and recent experience that is all, hope you can see that.

Just out of curisosity (since I do not know, honestly) why would one assume this substance to burn, I feel nieve now.
Really appreciate your input.

Kind Regards,
J

I'm not attacking you J, as I said it sounded naive for the sort of person who has experience with 4-FA and orders hexen through the mail. I shouldn't be so quick to judge. One thing I don't want to see is any shit flinging between RC vendors in this forum, either. It sounded like you might have been offering Company B a chance to say their hexen feels like stuffing your nostrils with angel jizz. Which I imagine is at least cool and soft, if not a bit off-putting to find in your nose.

My experience is with cocaine and methamphetamine, and the latter burns like the Devil himself may have shot a load in your face. Both it and cocaine will gradually destroy nasal tissue, though due to cocaine's sodium channel block, you don't feel the damage. Otherwise, it should burn just like meth. And amphetamine.

The damage is a direct result of their vasoconstrictive properties causing ischemia (and not some kind of "acid" in meth). They locally constrict blood vessels, reducing the supply of oxygen; over time, the tissue dies. Usually this manifests the next day in the form of bloody boogers or at least, abnormal snot. It's hard to miss that something's not right in your sinuses.

N-ethyl hexedrone is a stimulant related to cathinone, methamphetamine and ephedrine, and there's no reason to think it doesn't have the same properties, to any greater or lesser degree. I wouldn't expect it to have a numbing effect because it doesn't share a lot of similarity with other sodium channel blockers, but I'm no expert. If it did, I can't imagine it would last longer than a few hours at most (not days, like you allege).

I'm not attacking you J, as I said it sounded naive for the sort of person who has experience with 4-FA and orders hexen through the mail. I shouldn't be so quick to judge. One thing I don't want to see is any shit flinging between RC vendors in this forum, either. It sounded like you might have been offering Company B a chance to say their hexen feels like stuffing your nostrils with angel jizz. Which I imagine is at least cool and soft, if not a bit off-putting to find in your nose.

My experience is with cocaine and methamphetamine, and the latter burns like the Devil himself may have shot a load in your face. Both it and cocaine will gradually destroy nasal tissue, though due to cocaine's sodium channel block, you don't feel the damage. Otherwise, it should burn just like meth. And amphetamine.

The damage is a direct result of their vasoconstrictive properties causing ischemia (and not some kind of "acid" in meth). They locally constrict blood vessels, reducing the supply of oxygen; over time, the tissue dies. Usually this manifests the next day in the form of bloody boogers or at least, abnormal snot. It's hard to miss that something's not right in your sinuses.

N-ethyl hexedrone is a stimulant related to cathinone, methamphetamine and ephedrine, and there's no reason to think it doesn't have the same properties, to any greater or lesser degree. I wouldn't expect it to have a numbing effect because it doesn't share a lot of similarity with other sodium channel blockers, but I'm no expert. If it did, I can't imagine it would last longer than a few hours at most (not days, like you allege).

Thank you once again for such a great responce.

I wouldn't compare 4-FA to Hexen really at all, I mean yes 4-FA hurts very much so when snorted but why someone would snort it really I do not know, when oral administration is almost blissfull, probobly my substance of choice since I cannot use alcohol due to pancrititus issues. This is another story all together though.

Regards to companys and vendors, really, I have nothing to do with any.

I have taken many cathinones ie, Butylone, Mephedrone, Methylone, MDPV, 4-FMC and some others I am sure, but none have had such a drastic effect to my physical health.

My head is rather cloudy right now due to benzo withdrawel so my sentences feel somewhat broken, maybe they are not, just feels that way.

I don't know how else I can express myself to you other than for you to experience this compound yourself in the same way, which I do not wish you to do.

You seem really interested in the analgesic effects, they are definatly there, I assure you.

Kind Regards,
J

Last edited:
I have used Hexen for about two months, using it every other day. It has nice ego-boosting effects and a weird foggy come down, causing aggression and irritability too easily.
There are definitely some unpleasant side-effects such as stuffed nose for days after and a bloody boogers but Scrofula is right - any stimulant up the nose will do it. It is caustic but I wouldn't say its beyond extreme.
I have seen septums destroyed by regular amphetamine sulphate intranasal daily use.

The numbing effect is indeed peculiar but it doesnt feel very pleasurable, I'd rather not have it at all with stims - the reason I was never a coke fan.

Thank you for the caution word, JamesP69! ;)

Thanks for sharing OP. I will definitely not be trying hexen! I am not a huge fan of the RC stimulants I have tried... (Except BK-MDEA)

Thanks for sharing OP. I will definitely not be trying hexen! I am not a huge fan of the RC stimulants I have tried... (Except BK-MDEA)

There are so many decent RC stimulants, including Hexen, I was just so shocked from the damage is caused my nose in such a short space of time, damage aside I have not felt anything like it before. Really good, but 2 grams over 3 months destroying my nose really isn't worth it. I understand what people are saying here, that such substances will cause this damage, but people are comparing it to cocaine all over the place, if a cocaine fiend uses it like street coke they will end up with no nose, if my batch is the same as how it should be?

Just to be clear, James, Scrof wasn't comparing 4-FA to Hexen.

Hey Scootin, yeah I understand that now, looking back I think my replies were not quite clear. I appreciate all of your replies. Thanks to all of you... hope you are all having a good weekend :)

"feels like stuffing your nostrils with angel jizz. Which I imagine is at least cool and soft, if not a bit off-putting to find in your nose."

one of the best things i've read on here, haha! man, anytime i snort something pleasurable i'm gonna call it that, f'real.

i dunno anything about hexen tho, carry on...

There is some bad talk in EADD about 'hexen'. Its ugly sounding shit. I've read of 18 hour long tachycardic responses after a few uses and a massive BP rise. Sounds like some fucking nasty ass shit.

Have you RC fans noticed the Wikipedia entry for ethyl-phenidate discusses reports of burned-through septums? They conclude it shouldn't be from ethyl-phenidate, so the respondents must have had mis-labelled stuff or EPD contaminated with serious nastiness.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same stuff as OP got. Maybe diphenhydramine to briefly numb things, then some malic acid powder for a "burn", and a bunch of recalled HydroxyCut Ephedrine for jitters.

I can't imagine there's any subjective difference between hexen and NEP, or how one could be horribly septa-toxic but the other is merely septa-not-fucked-as-much.