• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse... done living

PrettyBoyTroy

Greenlighter
Quick for a week no withdrawals than a feeling hit me...?I wanna feel good?. I also just feel like a parasitic useless failure to y whole family. My parents just got a divorce and my brother calls me.. ? you need to get your shit together somethings wrong with you, you can?t see Payton anymore,(niece) and said that everything is my fault. I?ve never fit in anywhere.. I spend most of my days reading, researching, and watching documentaries. I study quantum physics, physics, computer science, astronomy, biology, genomics but I see no happiness for me in life... I?m ready to just give up and not care about anything. I?m tired of trying and tired of waking up everyday knowing I?m gonna get some shit from someone or talked down to. I?ve never had more than a couple friends but I haven?t had any friends for like a year now and it?s eating me alive idk what to do. BTW my parents or family only know I smoke weed and cigarettes.. not meth. I also have 169 packets from my school I need to get done before I can move onto college...I?m honestly gonna lose it or kill myself.......

Hi Troy and congrats for taking the initiative to make a change for the better. I can tell you're intelligent and young enough to make something of yourself that would put the short term bliss of drugs to shame. The greatest trick the limbic system ever pulled was convincing a user that an hour, day or even a week of chemical bliss somehow outweighed a future of happiness that can't even be imagined right now.

Thre's a sub forum of people that are making the trip to a better place without total support from family and friends ,but they're doing one small victory at a time and the one's who have been at it for awhile have zero regret. Please take a look at it for me..

Stray Strong Troy!

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/47-The-Dark-Side

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/270-Mental-Health

PS. the reason I sent you here is that these sub fora are more suited to your situation then Other Drugs which is more suited to chemistry and dosages.

Last edited:
Hi Troy and congrats for taking the initiative to make a change for the better. I can tell you're intelligent and young enough to make something of yourself that would put the short term bliss of drugs to shame. The greatest trick the limbic system ever pulled was convincing a user that an hour, day or even a week of chemical bliss somehow outweighed a future of happiness that can't even be imagined right now.Thre's a sub forum of people that are making the trip to a better place without total support from family and friends ,but they're doing one small victory at a time and the one's who have been at it for awhile have zero regret. Please take a look at it for me..Stray Strong Troy!\https://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/269-Sober-Livinghttps://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/269-Sober-Living
Thanks Man look into it ;/

Thanks Man look into it ;/

Hey Troy, how is it going? I'm curious, I've really only been able to make friends in my life through other activities. Going outdoor stuff with people, school, work stuff, volunteering, support groups, music scenes - sometimes the hardest part about making friends is just getting out there.

What kind of activities do you have going on in your life? Clearly you're a smart dude, so perhaps you could find someplace to do some volunteer work. Place often hire volunteers, so you might be able to kill two birds with one stone there. Really you have a LOT of options though, that just being one of many.

Keep you head up. Doesn't sound like spending too much time around your family is entirely helpful. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's amazing to have a supportive family. But often they don't have a clue what's going on, and if they do they haven't a clue how to help, so it's also important to find people outside one's immediate family system that can support us moving ahead in our lives.