• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Lortab for 15 years, help please

chesney24

Greenlighter
I have been taking opiates, mainly Lortab 10 mg ... 3 ... 3 times a day. I am on day 2 of having nothing and still feel no real withdrawal. I am here to get support while kicking this horrible addiction. If I have not felt any withdrawal is that because my dose was kinda low or is the worse still to come?? I am 45... female.. and I have been taking Lortab for 15 years... on and off but mainly on. I really am hoping to meet some really nice people here that can lend the support needed to stay on the right track. I am glad I found this site.

Hey chesney, welcome to Bluelight. You will get a lot more feedback in the Sober Life sub forum, would you like me to move it there for you?

You can also start a new thread there using this link: Sober Living

yes... thank you. Also can you tell me how to start my blog? I cant figure anything out!

On Desktop:

On the top of the page click on Blogs, then on the blog page there will be a new post button to click on.

I don't know how mobile works, sorry ;)

Chesney -

Welcome! you came to the right place. SL is great for support.

Your dose is relatively low (just realitive to me I mean). That is probably why you aren’t feeling much in the way if wds. It sounds like you are motivated to quit, which is awesome! Can you share with us some of the negative side effects of the opiates that you are trying to eliminate? How are you feeling mentally? After 15 years, I would be surprised if you felt nothing. Are you sleeping well?

awesome job making the decision to quit!

- VE

I am going into my 5th day and I have to say my withdrawals have been mild to none. A little anxiety and restless leg but that's about it.