• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Adderall Dose Mid-Day /// Coke Dose Late Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agoff

Greenlighter
Hello first post here and My friend has a question on safety, and needs advice

Background Information on User

As a user he does a half gram a week (.25 Friday .25 Saturday) and done
adderall once(40mg tonight), he wants to do adderall IR 20-3mg during the day around 2PM, and cokeat night around 9-10 PM .25-.5 of a gram then a xanax to sleep. He also did Adderall yesterday, so 2 days in a row as well?

Thoughts and overview of Users
He believes that just doing adderall during the day then adderall 3 hours after effects comedown, that the second time won't make him feel "god again"..Hence why he would like to feel intense through the night and feel intense through the Coke... What is your suggestion for how I do tomorrow night? Shall I just do C at night? Both? Fairly confused thank you

Hi, welcome to Bluelight. Please talk about yourself and not 'friend' or SWIM or any of that stuff here at Bluelight :)

Your question is difficult to read. I assume you meant you do half a gram of coke a week. But I think you're asking whether you'll be able to get high twice a day, once with amphetamines and then a second time in the evening with cocaine?

Unfortunately we don't answer 'how do I get high' type questions here. I don't think it's a great idea to be taking both compounds for any length of time, and even if you're able to elicit a decent response from the coke in the evening for a few occasions despite using amps during the day, eventually you'll develop tolerance. Which will require you to use more, and so on. If done only very rarely, it might still work to give a high twice in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.