Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Public Toilets? What do you do ?

AussieRaver

Bluelighter
What do you do when you sue a public toilet?
like do u just wait?
wipe the seat down or what?

i usually get toilet paper and wipe the seat, then i place some more on the seat, then some inside the toilet bowl, to stop any splashes ;) then i wash my hands good afterwards and wait for someone to open the door and go out, so i wont get germs on my hands :p lol so what do you all do ?

aussieraver: i do *exactly* the same thing...toilet paper galore. i don't think i could manage to hover...i'd probably end up falling over, and that *wouldn't* be good :)

lol itd be bit hard to sit on the seat ive tried it but much more relaxing sitting down :p !

It all depends really ...

If their isnt enough toilet paper to cover the damn thing, then your in a bad situation ...

The next option is to hover ... but hovering is not always practical ...

I do like those toilet paper seat cover things, handy dandy idea, shame that their is always an empty box rather than a full one in nearly every toilet i have been in!

I'm not too keen on public toilets at any rate, always full of weirdo's :p

If you really have to just stand on the seat and squat.

However, when releasing bombs from that height you'd better chuck in some toilet paper before hand. Or the splash back will be something to rival old faithful (that big ol' water spout in the U.S)

I just sit... the seat's clean, every other prick in australia hovers or covers it with dunny paper.

A friend of mine was pricked by a needle stuck to the edge of a toilet seat once. We spent I about a month stressing while we waited for blood results but luckily he was all clear.

Needless to say, I hover!

Well I just walk in and wait around..you know, sorta hovering like you guys, and then eventually, maybe after an hour or so, someone I like the look of will come in and then we do it against the wall of one of the cleaner cubicles and...

Oh... that's not what you meant was it? :eek:

candyflip said:
Well I just walk in and wait around..you know, sorta hovering like you guys, and then eventually, maybe after an hour or so, someone I like the look of will come in and then we do it against the wall of one of the cleaner cubicles and...

Oh... that's not what you meant was it? :eek:

LMAO!!!

That's so funny....umm, I'm with Kelle...suck it up kids, any germs that don't kill ya will do wonders for your immune system so just sit (after a thorough "no spiders/blood/shit/piss/needles/weird fluid" inspection of course :p)

Oh, and I HAVE to make sure there's adequate toilet paper first...too many bad experiences with running outta toilet paper..

And needless to say, I only use toilets that at least LOOK clean...those skanky junky-fest places I don't even like to look at in case I get hep....

--Raz--

=D at FoxyKel and Candyflip.

Er .. I just go really, I can't be stuffed covering everything with toilet paper. If you're at a club and drunk or whatever you don't care anyways.

heh.

I generally only use them when i need to piss, so i just do it all over the seat... j/k. I sit down wiping with toilet paper first.

fergo

Close the cubicle door, might be abit difficult since they are generally made to hold only one.

Lower the seat cover and wipe with whatever is available. Toilet paper, t-shirt, whatever...innovation is the mother of invention.

Whip out baggie of novocaine bought from the bouncer convinced it was cocaine.

Rack up caterpillars.

Shove a rolled up 5 dollar bill into nose. $50 if there are chicks present.

Proceed to destroy nasal cavity.

=D

I have heaps more chance of catching something devistatingly nasty just by breathing at work... I check for nasties, I wipe thoroughly and then sit. If the toilet looks skanky, i dont go near it.

Needless to say I have been to France and we should all be pretty fuckn thankful that we have lots of public toilets, the majority in good clean condition and that we dont have to pay to use them.

Andromeda:)

Public toilets?

I stick needles to the sides of toilet bowls, smear shit on the toilet seat and piss on the floor.

-plaz out-

^^ lol.

IF i HAVE to go to a public toilet, i check out the seat area, then if all looks relatively clean, i just sit. if my immune system cant even handle that, i probably should be dead anyway.

Asatru