• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Public Toilets? What do you do ?

Exactly, Raz... I mean, I rarely ever use a public toilet anyway, and when I do it is always a respectable looking toilet block. You naturally check the toilet for anything that might be on the seat and so long as it looks clean, sit down and just do it.

Screw the hovering and the covering of the seat, what a pathetic waste of time. If you're that paranoid, hold on and take your shit when you get home.

Being a boy I am blessed with the ability to stand, given the prospect of needing to sit I sit, hell you generally slam you face into it without hesitation when you need to spew so I cant see the problem with some arse contact, having said that the wip is a given in the event of little surprises left by the patron before you.

JoKeR =D

FoxyKel said:

Screw the hovering and the covering of the seat, what a pathetic waste of time. If you're that paranoid, hold on and take your shit when you get home.

^^ touche ;)

By the way, did anyone see that segment on Current Affair or something where they checked the germ levels of various pubic things? There were higher levels of bacteria on SHOPPING TROLLEY handles and escalator hand rails than on toilet seats. Hmmmm. My theory is, bums are quite clean, generally. If there's no visible splashes on there, I can't see a problem with it. A germ's not going to migrate through my bottom skin anyway ;)

I have hovering down to a fine art. I have been practicing since I was bout 9 years old and can now hover for as long as need be.

I take peoples point bout just sitting on the seat after a thorough inspection, but YUK!!! You dont know whose ass has been there before you, and where that ass has been.

A little germ paranoia goes a long way in my opinion. And thorough handwashing- MOST important.

------------
end of public service nnouncement :\ =D

It's generally just the skin of that persons buttocks, and possibly their thighs, that touch the seat anyway - it's not like you rip your cheeks apart and start rubbing your actual poo-hole along the rim of the toilet seat.

pathetic paranoia bugs me 8(

I'm a hover, but I find it an added bonus when there are actually those disposable thinggy that were made specifically for the seat. :D

^^^^ LMAO

Thank you FoxyKel for that most graphic and disturbing image of public toilet behaviour.....;) 8o =D

Now I will most definitely continue to wage my own personal war against toilet seat germs....

I'm with Foxykel on this one.

I check, wipe if necessary, then sit. None of this fear of germs crap.

The American's are funny with a question like this. They are germaphobes to the extreme.

FoxyKel said:
It's generally just the skin of that persons buttocks, and possibly their thighs, that touch the seat anyway - it's not like you rip your cheeks apart and start rubbing your actual poo-hole along the rim of the toilet seat.

Now thats some funny shit, pardon the pun, painted the picture. Just one question though do you need to lift the seat to get the right angle to get the poo hole onto the rim or do you press yourself up against the wall of the cubicle while having it down???

JoKeR =D

dont you hate it when you sit down and your dick hits the seat. fucking annoying.

anyway, yer i just wipe it down, and sometimes if i can be fucked i put 1 layer of toilet paper down so it isnt so cold :D

public toilets have cooties.

I postpone...

I will wait until I get home if I need to take a crap and I always have a shower right after ,even if it's just to wash my stankin ass y0. =D

*clutches cramped stomach and searches for some laxatives*

I have crapping on my daily timetable
pretty much only at 7.15am and then at 6.30-9pm-ish on command.

I also have a magnificent iron bladder which means i dont even need to approach public toilets during the day.
I think I've taken ONE pee at uni this year

You want paranoia? I friend of mine hovers everywhere she shits...her parents, her friends, everywhere. The only place she'll sit properly is her own place.

Hell when she 1st moved in it took her 2 weeks before she stopped hovering!

MoeBro said:
I have crapping on my daily timetable
pretty much only at 7.15am and then at 6.30-9pm-ish on command.

I'm much the same, Moe... My body knows it's schedule, the only time it steps outside of that schedule is if it is unwell. Other than that, the only public toilet encounters I really endure are when I go out.

FoxyKel said:

LMFAO...

That's champagne toilet humor =D

Oh, and Peak...are you serious? You shower every time you shit??

Wow...

I don't think it's at all pathetic, irrational or ridiculous for people to hover in public toilets. They're often filthy and I sure as hell don't want to be sharing ass germs with most of Sydney. I very, very rarely use public toilets. If I have to I definitely hover.

Urgh.

I just cant hover........

I need to be really relaxed to let one of those bombs go. I tried hovering at a club one time cause they had no toilet seat at all. I was MDed outta my head and just couldn't get it happening, suffice to say it almost wrecked my night :/

I usually wipe the seat, but only really if it looks wet or something. I can't say that germs have ever really bothered me at all. Mind you, if a toilet is real skanky/smelly then it's kinda off-putting.

Ppl who have sex in the toilets at clubs etc. are fucking mad, I can't think of a filthier more unsexy place for a root. Just get ya jacket and bugger of home for fucks sake, or walk down the road to the nearest park.