• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Drugged-up staffie kills crack addict owner in front of BBC film crew

poledriver

Bluelighter
Drugged-up staffie kills crack addict owner in front of BBC film crew

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FImages%2F2017%2F1209_perivoitos_2.jpg

A crack cocaine fuelled Staffordshire bull terrier viciously mauled its London owner to death in front of a startled BBC documentary crew, an inquest has heard.

Mario Perivoitos, 41, had suffered an epileptic fit after smoking crack cocaine on March 20, and his seizure triggered his dog Major into launching a violent and fatal attack.

Perivoitos lost ten pints of blood after a BBC crew member finally dragged Major from his seriously injured body, where the male canine had latched on to its owner's neck with a vice-like grip.

The inquest heard the dog tested positive for cocaine and heroin, and was judged to be eight-times the UK drug drive limit.

Perivoitos was being filmed for a BBC program called Drugs Map Britain, and was mauled just after filming for the show had finished.

Neighbours were reported hearing a man yelling "get the dog off me".

Perivoitos suffered significant injuries to his face and a 5cm wound on his neck left his trachea exposed, the inquest heard.

Cont -

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/...-crack-addict-owner-in-front-of-bbc-film-crew

Wow... it's crazy that a Staffordshire bull terrier could kill a person that quickly.

Wow who in the hell would pay for there dog to get high?

^^ LOL.. I didn't know the U.K had a drug drive limit and what is the acceptable limit so that next time I am high on cocaine and Heroin in the U.K I will know if I am cool to drive?

Last edited:
Fresco said:
The inquest heard the dog tested positive for cocaine and heroin, and was judged to be eight-times the UK drug drive limit

Indeed, no laughing matter. The number of dogs drug driving in the UK has reached epidemic proportions.

I think that's the only way.

Unless this idiot was shooting up his dog for fun

It's not very likely the dog had appreciable levels of cocaine and heroin from second hand smoke. Possible, just not very likely.

It's not very likely the dog had appreciable levels of cocaine and heroin from second hand smoke. Possible, just not very likely
Maybe the owner was just too wasted and let the dog eat rocks like it were candy??

My old dog used to eat just about anything, including my homework.
It even ate my braces once

I have heard from friends, of both dogs & a young child apparently developing a physical dependency to heroin from second-hand heroin smoke smoked in a very small, enclosed space. (The dog & child incidences unrelated, but it became apparent, at least with the child, that when my friend agreed to look after her for the Mother for a while, and took her away from a small caravan filled with people smoking heroin every day, that she was exhibiting withdrawal symptoms)

I have no scientific evidence or research to prove this was actually the case, just the word of a friend, who looked after the child, but I would imagine that a small animal or child breathing in a lot of smoke daily over a period of time could develop a dependency

I'm confined to my bedroom when I smoke my poison as besides not wanting crazy cracked-up cats, I also don't want to risk them knocking anything over or jumping up miaowing for attention mid-inhale

I just had to look up the drug-driving thing & it said:
'a zero tolerance approach to 8 drugs most associated with illegal use, with limits set at a level where any claims of accidental exposure can be ruled out'
So the limit on illegal drugs doesn't mean you can take a certain amount & not get prosecuted, there's just a minimal level in case of accidental exposure (I'm guessing that level will be way under the tiniest deliberate line of anything!)

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/drug-driving#table-of-drugs-and-limits

These documentaries that pay addicts to use in front of the camera caused this. The guy probably was able to buy more crack than he was used to.

I think that's the only way.

Unless this idiot was shooting up his dog for fun

I read a book recently called "Marching Powder" It's about a UK guy locked up in a Bolivian prison for smuggling coke.

One of the prisoners was a base smoker, and his pet Cat was strung out on it too, the cat would inhale the exhaled smoke lying on his owners chest. They called him Crack cat !! Great book by the way if you come across it..

This is a doco on fent made by the same people who were filming the one in this article on crack, this one on fent just got added online the other day -

my weiner dog used to hound us when we would come home with black and meth.... he would get all excited and wouldn't get away from us, and would go insane unless we let him back in the room... its nuts! It was obvious he was feeling effects from the smoke off the foil...

one time he somehow got high on meth, actually 2 times this happened... his pupils got HUGE and he started freaking out, wouldn't come out of his cage for three days... would bark and bite at us if we tried to pet him.... he was basically a tweaked out version of old yeller.... We gave him to my mormon sister... he is much older and calmed down now... he is AWESOME !