• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Syringes, sanitization, injection, exhortation

Bonnihell

Greenlighter
I've been mainlining meth since I was 19.(I'm 22, meow). Ive always used the three rinses with bleach and 3 with warm water to clean used syringes. Followed up by a poke or two into thin tin foil. However, my friend has Hep-C, and I'm about to use his syringe, and he informed me that the bleach method isn't 100%. I've googled it and can't seem to come up with a straight answer. I just want to know if I run boiling water through the syringe, followed by bleach and more hot water if I will still be at risk of contracting Hep-C. Or if my friend was wrong all together.
Also I apologise if there is already a thread on this I'm on a cellphone and although I hunted for a thread I couldn't find one linked up with information helpful to me.
Thanks.

do not use that syringe, i can't see how you would stick a hep riddled spike covered in bleach into your body
just smoke it til you can get a fresh pin

OMG please do not share. Bleach is not 100% and you shouldn't use bleach to rinse out syringes. First off never use a syringe more than once EVER!!!! Go to a needle exchange, order them online, go to a pharmacy, or do whatever. There is so many bacterial infections you could get. Every time you do use a needle is important to clean after using. Use rubbing alcohol.