• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine bong water?

Candyman1987

Greenlighter
So occasionally, (maybe twice a month) I'll buy a gram of cocaine. I like to do a couple small lines to start and then I'll smoke some through my bong. I'm curious if cocaine is water soluble.. or I guess the smoke from it. Does the water adsorb any of the chemicals from the cocaine. Could drinking the water give u any effects u would get from snorting or smoking it. And also does smoking it through a bong reduce the amount of cocaine u are taking into your system. I've always enjoyed the effect but it's not cheap and I don't want to waste it. Thanks for any information you can provide

First question to you is are you changing your coke from its HCI form into its smokeable form of crack? I've never used a bong for crack. I always use as small of a pipe as possible. I've heard that it loses potency quickly after becoming smoke. For me its just extra air to inhale.

Cocaine powder itself is soluble in water but I seriously doubt that water the smoke has been drawn through will have any effect, in addition to probably tasting and being absolutely rank.
If you are converting your cocaine to crack before smoking it, then there's a possibility of residue in the dry bits of your bong that can be scraped or removed chemically, but as kg said, a smaller pipe is more effective (though a small water bottle pipe about a third full with water is very efficacious in my opinion)
My answer is based on absolutely no scientific or factual knowledge apart from knowing that drinking the water from a plastic water bottle pipe has never EVER entered my mind as a thing that might be good, however desperate for more I've been

If you're smoking the actual powder through the bong, then I can't imagine it being any stronger than snorting it, but I've never smoked the powder, so again, this isn't FACT, just my opinion!

Please don't drink the water!

Also, if it is the powder & not crack you're smoking & it works for you, then I seriously wouldn't suggest you consider converting it to crack. It's the devil's work!

Last edited:
Smoking powder cocaine is a waste and ineffective, if it is, maybe at very minimal or borderline placebo, you need to freebase it. The best method of smoking freebase is thru a stem, or glass rose with chore. Very efficient, only need minimal amounts to feel rush

yeah, that wouldn't work
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ if you're going to smoke crack (btw, that was crack rigght?) smoke it in a pipe or off oil if you're a waster