• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time trying Codeine (Tylex) & Promethazine (in pills), do I need to do a CWE?

hellssamurai

Greenlighter
First time trying Codeine (Tylex) & Promethazine (in pills), do I need to do a CWE?

Hello,
For the first time I'm trying "Lean"... But there's an exception to that. I live in Brazil, and they don't make any Codein cough syrups around here, so the only form of consuming Lean (codeine + promethazine) is by using pills instead of syrup.

I plan on using 4 Tylex (30mg codein/500mg paracetamol) tablets (120mg codein, 2000mg paracetamol in total) and for the Promethazine using 3 Phenergan 25mg tablets (75mg Promethazine). Do I need to do a Cold Water Extraction or I'm okay with that? I'm going to smash the pills and drop them into a 2l bottle of sprite and sip with a friend. We've never took codeine before, is the dosage that I'm planning to use "safe" for us both? (me and my friend?)

Is 2000mg of paracetamol safe for us both (we are going to sip in the same bottle, so 1000mg to each one of us) or do we really need to do the CWE to be safe?

Last question, I'm prescribed to Klonopin (2mg) and I take 1/4 in the morning, 1/4 in the afternoon and 1 whole tablet (2mg) at night. Do I need to stop taking it on the day that I'll take the lean?

Thank you!

Last edited:
U shouldn't need a CWE. Honestly that much codeine would probably barely be enough for one person to experience a buzz let alone 2.

Why mix the pillls in sprite and sip it? Then ur getting an already very low dose of codeine spread out over time.just pop em and wash em down with sprite.

Perhaps u guys might feel something from 60 mgs of codeine each with the promethazine.

Mixing opioids and benzos like klonopin is usually advised against, but in this case, I can't see much harm in adding 0.5 or so mgs in attempt to pontentiate the codeine.

Don't make a habit of mixing them, and don't try mixing clonazepam with stronger opioids though.

U shouldn't need a CWE. Honestly that much codeine would probably barely be enough for one person to experience a buzz let alone 2.

Why mix the pillls in sprite and sip it? Then ur getting an already very low dose of codeine spread out over time.just pop em and wash em down with sprite.

Perhaps u guys might feel something from 60 mgs of codeine each with the promethazine.

Mixing opioids and benzos like klonopin is usually advised against, but in this case, I can't see much harm in adding 0.5 or so mgs in attempt to pontentiate the codeine.

Don't make a habit of mixing them, and don't try mixing clonazepam with stronger opioids though.

Thanks, about the codeine + promethazine dosage, should I do 120 mg codeine and 75 mg promethazine?

So... I need your help again. I did the CWE and mixed 85mg of promethazine with it, plus 0.5mg Klonopin, it's everything mixed on a water bottle and I'll drop it into the sprite bottle soon, do you think that the klonopin will affect us? Thanks.