• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom and Nicotine

Scrappy88

Greenlighter
So I'm 4 weeks off of 2 month Kratom and 10 year nicotine addiction. I stopped both at the same time. I've been having a WEIRD visual symptom ever since quitting... I'm wondering if other people have experienced the same: my vision is shaking, my eyeballs are twitching when I try and focus in on something. It's like my eyes themselves are spasming.

Anybody get this?? Lol

I think so its kinda like when i dont have nicotine like that things look weird when i used to take dxm or benadyrl. Where your not hallucinating but it looks almost like someone is slightly messing with the zoom or shifting your vision.

Dude it's the weirdest thing ever. Also having a lot of lightheadedness/dizziness

I think it might be partially due to im used to using so much nicotine my pupils constrict and if ur using opiates too it should be even more extreme so im used to clear close vision and blurry periphial vision so when my pupils dialate it doesnt even look normal like its like theres to much detail in the background and where im looking is less clear.

I doubt it's the kratom if you only used for a couple months. In guessing it's the nicotine... but it seems odd that you would still be having those issues a month after quitting.

Has it gotten any better with time?

Could you have mental illness i use nicotine to self medicate (i take psych meds too dont just self medicate) depression and adhd so it seems like when i dont have my meds and nicotine like everythings all dull and blurry and unfocused litterly like not just in my head.