• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Question regarding my story with alcohol, tolerance, and buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleanfordamostpart

Greenlighter
[FONT=regular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here are my 3 questions:

1. What is the cheapest strongest bottle of liquor you can buy from a liquor store. (This is just basically a curiosity question, lol)

2. Is there a way where it's possible to never build a tolerance to alcohol? In other words, every time you want to get drunk, you never need more of the substance than when you first started drinking? For example: Is it possible to get completely shitfaced every ONCE a week (after that one time you get shitfaced, you don't have another drop of alcohol until the next week when you get shitfaced again) for the next 20 years and never build a toleranc, so it'll never take anymore alcohol to get you shitfaced? (Another curious question)

Now this is my story question:
[/FONT]Back when I was 13 I remember drinking 2 Budweiser beer cans and a small pale ale bottle in a row. I was 5 foot 9 and weighed about 154 pounds at the time. I remember after I drank them I didn't feel any different, and I went to bed about 20-25 minutes after I had them. Was I drunk and just didn't know or was that not enough? And for my age and height at the time, and the amount I consumed at the time, what blood alcohol level would that be?

[FONT=regular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks guys'.
[/FONT]

Wait until you can buy your own alcohol. Than go to a liquor store and ask, but buy it from a cheap grocery store or something.

Not everyone is as sensitive to the rewarding effects of alcohol.if you can drink 3 beers roughly in a hour or so and not feel amyghjng good id say youd be at like 0.08 so id just give up because it doesnt really get much better.

Getting shigfaced doesnt eqjal feeling good .

Se cant tell yoy whats the cheapest alcohol. However, alcohol is one of the most dangerous and toxic drugs there is and i would suggest spending your funds elsewhere esp if 3 units of alcohol doesnt do anything

It doesn't feel good, but I was just asking it out of curiosity. I have never done alcohol other than that one time which was years ago and I never have done any drugs or Weed in my entire life and never plan to. I was just asking questions, thank you for answering 2 of mine. Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.