• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can xanax be tested

authenticaal

Greenlighter
Hi,

Someone buys street xanax once in a while and always from the same person. We can definitely tell that they are home pressed since if he keeps them in a bag for a while, the "XANAX" and "2" on the pill start to fade off. He's getting less and less comfortable with the fact that he can't know if there is something else than alprazolam in these pills. I've been surfing the web to find a way for him to test his xans. The only answers I found are taste tests and looking at the shape of the pill. Now as I said, we know they are not pharmaceutical pills, they are home pressed. He describes the taste like others describe the taste of real xanax but that doesn't mean there isn't something else in there.

So my question is: Is there any test kits available for benzos like there is for MDMA/LSD/Amphetamine/etc? Or is there any other way to know what's in these pills?

You can send it to a lab to get tested. Maybe someone knows if there is a reagent kit that could show if anything else is present in the pill. I would not touch obivious fake pills.

Last edited: