• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR

Bluelighter
Hello all new members and welcome to The New Bluelight!
Please use this thread to introduce yourself and what not ( instead of starting a new thread each time someone joins the board ).
If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the moderators of the forum or visit the FAQ forums for other questions.
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
- The Lounge Moderators

Last edited:
*jogs thru thread looking for hot chicks to pick up* :D

:: looks for greenlighters to cyber with ::
:: finds none, since it's never any greenies in this thread ::
Hi! I'm Rick, I'm new here! I like long walks on the beach, sodomizing rabbits and cheeseburgers with tobassco sauce.

:: doesnt see anyone ::
* walks in, pulls out his garcia vega container, begins to spark up a phat blunt of crippie *
Where them fifiz at????
my names Gary, from Miami. I fuck hard ,long, and good. Im all for drinkin, smoking, rolling, & joking. Ladiez... let a chiko know how you blow.
INFOE ,HOLLA~!
::listens to himself echoing ::
*shuts up and smokes*

if anyone cares, take a look at my locked thread.
pfft. im no greenlighter. but all is well. hi lounge.

^^Opsy poopsie is drunk is power sometimes. Don't worry 'bout it. You grow to luv him.
(He does that to people who have been here awhile.)
[ 26 November 2002: Message edited by: Ms.ReD ]

im no newbie either =p i know a fair amount of people, just mostly Southwest meetups and NASDD sluts is all ;) was a reg in BL chat for quite awhile too

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. I'm using this thread so I don't wind up like Nick, even though I've been a member for years. (I just haven't posted in a long time)
I recognize some of the names out there, but for those who don't know me, Evans, 23m, Colorado. :)
evans
aim / msn / yahoo: evans970

YEAH! I'm the first Greenlighter to post! (Even though I don't even know the half of how to do this) Umm, names' Kimmy...from Sacramento, CA (just about the only raver left in this city.) Sad, I know. Hope to get to know some of you!
AOL: CrAzYrAvErGrL247
AIM: OoBuBbLeZrAvEroO (they're o's, not zeros)

My name is Billy Bob and im an Alkieholik....i like to introduce myself to u nice group of folks...well all be cool if u just pass dat bottle....
::sorry really bored::

hey im Chiara i just moved back to las vegas from Ohio!Im a tweeker and I like long.. slow... sweaty...walks on the beach what did you think I was going to say?

Hey peoples. I'm actually not a raver. I'm not sure if everyone here is or not. I do like e, and i only like it clean. Meth scares me ;) Of course, by the name, i like pot.
My name's Eric, i'm 20, and I just moved to West LA from Philly. I've read these forums for just a couple days before i decided to join on. I consider myself shy, especially when it comes to the girls ;)
I'm trying to finish up school here, but till then, i'm just livin. I like to auto-x my car, and eventually i wanna get into rallying or ice racing. I also like to golf, and can be serious about it. I actually went golfin one day after droppin a half meth and half e pill to work it outta my system ;) I also like to ride moto-x bikes, but have never raced.
I like to roll with friends at smaller parties. I also went to this party in the desert with the moon tribe once, which was one of the most amazing things i've ever done. Hope to share a bunch more good stories with you people.
Take Care :)

hey everyone!!
sticky green~not everyone here is a raver...i'm not at least :) welcome to bL...

Sticky Green- AWESOME name!!!
we need more hardcore stoners around here... ;) welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.