• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opiates causing agorasphobia?

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Is it possible my opiate abuse is causing agoraphobia, when Im not wrecked on my morphine if i just take it time released, i FEEL SHIT and paranoid, Im used to plugging 120mg plus in one go.
Doctors wont give me anything for break through as i will get more addicted which is bullshit as 60mg mscontin would reelease 5mg a hour.
I feel alot better when i HALF the tabs crush one half take other half extended.
Sick of getting wrecked off them and relying on them for happiness, but I do need them for pain and its horrible after a binge and you cant get no pain relief for days.
is 120mg morphine a day a high dose for someone with chronic pain.
it took me 2years to get to that was on 60mg for 6 months.

Do you think doctor would prescribe me dihydrocodeine for break through pain I cwed 100mg plugged with 100mg morphine and felt an oxy type high compared to just sedation if I had just taken morphine.

As there expensive paramol are , Should I say i asked my dad for some paracetemal and he gave me some dhcs with paracetemal, I took one and felt great pain relief with the morphine on top.
They bullshit me i KNOW someone who takes oxycodone 50mg a day with morphine 40mg a day, and tried to tell me they would never prescribe two opiates together especially oxy and morph.
Yet they mix tramadol and dihydrocodeine dont they?
god dam even tramadol works for my break throuth pain with the morphine, just they dont undferstand that the oxy I liked to abuse, im just down as an opiate abuser now which i am but it was the oxy what started it all off i used to just take 50mg plugged twice a day or once a day and be able to go to the gym next morning and wait a full 24hours till my next dose untiol I got on oxy which got me proper addicted.