Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mushrooms

HarryHallucination

Bluelighter
Got a few q's i like to ask.

1st. just wanna know if it's alright to eat the mushrooms that are picked dry. we went picking and alot of them were dried up where they were growing. are they still alright?

2nd. Our mushrooms are very dirty, just wanna know how to clean them without fucking them up in any way?

3rd. is mushrooms and herion an allright mix?

HarryHallucination said:
3rd. is mushrooms and herion an allright mix?

8o 8( 8o 8(
Oh dear!
Please, get yourself familiar with the mushroom high before mixing. Please make sure you have the right mushrooms too.
:(

just wanna know if it's alright to eat the mushrooms that are picked dry. we went picking and alot of them were dried up where they were growing. are they still alright?
ive read that the sun oxidises the psilocybin. if so it means that they may be significantly weaker than those mushrooms you picked wet and dried yourself.

1. Yep, if the mushrooms were already dried out in the sun when you picked them, they are probably significantly weaker than the ones you picked fresh. As long as they are not rotten they should be safe to eat though.

2. I have this cute little brush called the "shroom groom" which you can polish your dirty mushies with. Really though, I would just cut off the ends of the stems where they have been growing in the dirt and throw those out, then you can clean them in water and dry them with paper towels.

I take much more careless aproach. Just make sure you use scissors to cut the shroom out of the ground (hence no dirt on the bottem of the stem) Then dry them and off ya go. Any dirt should drop off the shrooms once they are dry.

OHH AND PLEASE PEOPLE:
Take spore prints on paper towel of all shrooms. Once dry take said towle with spore prints on it. Put in lightly salted warm (no hot) water and spread over the area that you picked the shrooms in, just befor a few days of forcasted rain. This way your giving something back to the area that your taking from and also prolonging the harvest for your self.

^^^
Exactly how do u spread the spore print? Do u put the whole print on the ground, or do u break up the paper & toss pieces of it around?

by what mongman is saying i think he means you take the spore print, then empty it into some warm saltwater, then disperse the water (with spores in it) around the area you took them from.

You got it Cowboy Mac. That is exactly what you do. Usualy I use a paper toweling that is biodegradeble and just tear it up. Then add it to the water and off I go. (I know its littering but the towel seems to rot away very quickly (maybe the fungi helps)

For the interests of safety, rub the spores on a tissue and see what colour it is before you eat it. If the spores are black/brown, they are poisonous. If it's blue/purple, it should be okay. No one wants to hear another mushy poisoning story again, so to everyone out there, please be 100% sure that what you pick is proper or you mayend up like a mate of mine and be in a coma for three weeks. And just wondering, does anyone know why blue generally indicates psyclocybin??

So with the spreading of the spores - if u pour em out all over your garden (on the appropriate growing area), will magic mushies pop up???

And also, what's with the salt water?

dirty_deed :

the blue bruising indicates psilocybin because when it oxidises, it turns blue. (in the same way iron rusts and turns red - iron oxide, i guess). btw, try not to bruise your mushies too much to preserve potency... the more blueing you create the less potent they'll be

Yes, pouring the solution on your garden should cause mushrooms to grow there. Not only does the right mulch conditions need to be there (aussie shrooms are mostly mulch lovers), you also need the right possition. As in mushrooms dont like direct sunlight. So find a place where a building will shelter the patch from 80-90 % of the days light and you will have better chances.

dirty deed is incorrect in saying if the spores are black or brown they are poisonous.

Psilocybian mushrooms can have spore prints that vary from black, jet-black to purply-gray to purply-brown.

dont go eating mushrooms picking in the wild unless you know exactly what your eating , if you have to ask what colour the spores are, you havent done enough research.

a reference is the http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23488
or just http://www.shroomery.org

white/yellow + other colors and possibly some of the colors mentioned above can all be poisonous.

be careful