Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

INFO on "BUMPING"

doofhard

Bluelighter
Ive been hearing the term "bumping" for a while now and I've been told by someone that is not quite sure that you put your K, speed, whateva in and sort of press something and up pops a small measure of substance.
I want to know if im right, what the measure actually is.
I take it the main reason for someone making this is to help stop the K hole and to also make people aware of how much they have had.
Thanks for any info8o

bumping isnt really an exact measure of a substance its just a small amount, much much smaller than a line. about the amount that would fit on the end of a key. ketamine is drug you should only have bumps of unless you plan on a k-hole experience. the more pure the drug the less you need of it, and as k is usually crystallised from veterinary liquids it very pure. same goes for crystal meth, you only need bumps of that because its very pure, you can do lines but you will be awake for a while...

The little gadget you're refering to is called an insufflator... They're small, discreet and used for measuring out small doses of amphetamine/cocaine/whatever. Usually bullet shaped and 1 or so inches long. You can buy them over the net...

:)