• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Best type of Phenibut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSTILLtrying

Bluelighter
so, right now I am using <snip> and I remember it not always being the best.

it's been over a year since trying Phenibut and <snip> is not doing it for me; I went w/ cuz I remember from past but now I remember NOT LIKING IT MUCH! ha. its not as good as others I've had before and I am wondering if anything new has come along.

I have taking 3G's thus far and I am not getting the same feel I once did; which was just GREAT FOR HALF THE DAY! now I am just getting an EH type feel and even passing out (which means too much because I am not measuring and just taking in as many scoops as I can).

anyone have any brands that they LOVE and WORK GREAT!?

<snip> is another I remember being somewhat shitty!

THE BEST I remember is <snip> - anyone else like this one?

Let me know, peeps.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think we are allowed to discuss suppliers here, even for legal substances but if you Google <snip> he has a blog on phenibut and recommends a couple sources

Last edited by a moderator:
mention brand, dude. I want to know who thinks what. but if you are looking for GOOD stuff go w/ what I just mentioned up top. that is by far the best.

You aren't allowed to mention brands, even if its a legal substance.

Trust me, if you don't go back and delete it now then a mod will ask you to soon.

I tend to doubt there's much difference in quality when it comes to a synthetic chemical like Phenibut.

I've tried both HCL and FAA and both are equally strong but HCL has the salty taste FAA doesn't have but FAA usually costs more.

Then there's this new entirely different kind of Phenibut I am curious about trying called Fleurophenibut.

I could be wrong about there not being a difference in quality amongst brands, but regardless, that's sourcing and not allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.