• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin 4 days all day everyday; What to expect Wds????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cire113

Bluelighter
I had a relapse and used Heroin all day everyday for 4 days; i mean literally i was high 24/7 for 4 days straight; really pure heroin too;

I was clean for almost 8 months; Boy does that SUCK using again.....

Ive never been so high so non-stop; literally snorting every 2 hours ....

Figured i relapsed anyways and fuck it.......

Of course every day waking up i would say ok today is the last day then i need to stop but we know how that goes;

Tmmrow would be day 5 and I'm really gonna stop this now before it gets outta control ....... Maybe I'm already fucked i don't know; hopefully after 8 months clean and 4 day binge i can recover from this shit at this point?

The shit is pure powder I've been snorting.....

Was curious as to how bad my withdrawals might be or how difficult it might be to stop???

Fuck my life.

We have no of knowing, dependency occurs quicker everytime you get on and off the wagon.. But the longer you go on using, the more likely you'll go through with wds.

^This
Sorry, but I have to close the thread. Good luck and hopefully you won't experience any withdrawals

7) NO QUESTIONS RESULTING IN ENDLESS SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION!
What this means is that questions that cannot be answered will be closed. This includes questions like "Did I OD the other day?" - "What drug did I actually take when I took that weird pill?" - "Did I miss that shot?" There is no point in asking these types of questions because there is no way we can give you an absolute answer. -"Is this drug good for studying?"- "Which of the following substances is better than the others?'

Status
Not open for further replies.