• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos mixing high amounts of klonopin and xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahn

Bluelighter
Hi all. i have a HUGE tolerance for benzos. my drug of choice is xanax by far. i used to be 4mg per day, and im to the point that i have to take at least 8mg to feel a SLIGHT effect. i usually pop around 20mg xanax for a good high. there have been instances where i've taken over 50mg xanax in one sitting. lately i havent been able to find shit so my buddy gave me 20mg of klonopin which i popped about 10 hrs ago. I didnt catch a hint of a buzz, just kinda relaxed my anxiety. but now i scored 20mg of xanax. would i be ok to mix the two? i should also mention that i take 8mg suboxone daily as well. would this be a good idea to take the xanax on top of the kpins or should i wait until morning(which i REALLY dont want to do). thanks guys.

Jesus...

Have 911 on speed dial dude. I don't know how you can sustain that high of mg, without risking a seizure on the big comedown.

well i've ultimatley decided to wait until tomor morn, but still i mean klonopin have a half life of like 36 hrs so even a full day after me takin those they're still all gonna be in my system. should i be ok taking them tomor or not?

The amount you're taking is stupidly high and withdrawal will most likely kill you, go to the ER!

And mixing benzos will increase the risk of a black out and mixing CNS depressants like benzos and opioids will increase respiratory depression.

Ok lets put something out there. If you want to get high on benzo the dose doesnt matter, the frequency does. If you take it daily then getting high on them is out of the question. You will never no matter how high the dose, it will be nothing or dead. If you use it once a week you will be able to get high but you will still build up a tolerance gradually. Benzo are not for getting high on a frequent basis, they are to calm down on a regular basis or get high on rare occasions.

Dude.. i would chill on mixing SO many fucking mg of Xanax/kpin together! just save the kpins for tomorrow.. i mean, unless you are trying to overdose, mixing 20mg of Xanax, with not only 8mg of sub, but also 20 more mg of klonopin! hell no! Really hope you didn't do this, and if you did you aren't dead right now.. i have had a friend of mine, seriously addicted to benzos, his DOC was klonopin though.. he once bought a shitload of them, like 80-90 something like that 0.5mg klonopins, and throughout the course of one day/night (basically about 24 hrs) he ate every one of them!!! i thought he was going to die, he was chilling at my house with a few other friends, and he passed out... and would wake back up like every 45 mins, then mumble some gibberish or something, and then go back to sleep.. i would go up to him, and check his pulse just to make sure he wasn't ODed, and had 911 on speed dial.. i had no idea he had ate than many or would have taken him to the ER or something, he was like comatose.. but he survived, miraculously, and he had mixed fucking oxycodone, like 60mg of it with all of those!!!! he was fucked up for 2-3 days from that many kpins... so he said.. i am not surprised either, given its long half life/duration of action.. but that was one of, if not, the stupidest thing i have ever seen someone do as far as my friends who i used to do drugs with goes... that one, was one of the craziest. idk if he was trying to off himself or what, he didn't seem depressed, but he normally would be more than happy taking less than 5-6mg of kpin.. wonder what the fuck he was thinking?

OP seriously, think about tapering down to a normal dose of benzos, no matter which one it maybe.. i mean if you were talking about valium or something i could understand taking 20-40mg but, your talking about mixing 2 strong benzos together, in 20mg doses of each? i would def taper yourself back down to 4mg a day or really just the least you can possibly take under what you are taking now, if you do that daily... the most i have ever consumed was about 15 mg of Xanax, one time, and never again did i do that.. i was sooooo gone, i had no idea what i was actually doing, i thought i was dreaming and could just say or do whatever i wanted... it was insane.. and i apparently made a complete fool out of my self, and gave away like 20 1mg footballs, to my friends, because that day i had found a bottle of 80 1mg Xanax on the ground!!! no joke! the whole bottle, between what i took, traded for other drugs, and gave to friends was gone in two days.. it sucked, and i was so fucked up the second day, i though i had stashed some somewhere in my house.. so i tore apart my room looking every where... i mean EVERYWHERE.. and then i just found the empty pill bottle, and was like WTF! it was one of, probably the most, crazy benzo experience ever... along with the time my pharmacy fucked up and gave me, instead of 120 kpin for the month, 240!!! lol 240 1mg kpins!! i couldn't believe it! and after that happened, i never saw the chick that had filled my script that time again at that pharmacy... i think she got fired! they prob thought she stole them for herself! i felt bad, but at the time i opened the bottle and counted them, i was like "there is nooo way i am saying a thing, just so they can throw them in the trash, if i do take them back!" that is what would happen if i did.. but even having 120 extra kpins, i didn't take more than 10mg in one day, at the most just that day i filled them, and saw them all, i did take like 10mg, but after that i just took regular sized doses... another crazy experience.. i am sure there will be more too. hopefully, good ones, like that.

Last edited:
OP you might want to look up the LD-50 of alprazolam as is seems you are approaching it. With GABA-A receptor down regulation/ internalization you are not going to achieve the same feeling as when you first started taking them regardless of dose. Klonopins being a longer acting benzo are less likely to give you the high a short acting one like alprazolam does and just increase the chance of respiratory depression with the subs. Might be time to tell your brain the benzo swimming pool is closed and work on a taper plan. Also if you have a roommate or parent that is aware of the situation, obtaining some Flumazenil might actually be a lifesaver. It works like Naloxone does on opiates/oids.

OP, please just respond and let us know you are ok. If you make it through this experience, I would seriously recommend you get some help tapering back down to normal levels. There is absolutely ZERO reason why you should EVER be taking that many mgs a day. Regardless of your tolerance, you will NEVER be able to sustain it. We're just trying to help you.

Op either you have to do a strict taper, or enter into an impatient facility, But we can't tell you how to get a 'better buzz'.

Your daily dosages are very much in the sezuire territory!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.