• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Chelsea clinton suggests marijuana is killing people

poledriver

Bluelighter
CHELSEA CLINTON SUGGESTS MARIJUANA IS KILLING PEOPLE

Former White House rugrat Chelsea Clinton believes marijuana may have some therapeutic benefits, but she also thinks the herb may be killing people in states where it has been made legal.

During a recent appearance at Youngstown State University, Clinton—campaigning on behalf of her mother, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton—told a crowd of students that “anecdotally, we have lots of evidence” that cannabis is effective in treating epilepsy and stimulating the appetites of those undergoing chemotherapy treatment. But she then went on to say that there are still some public health concerns associated with pot consumption due to recent deaths in Colorado.

“We also have anecdotal evidence now from Colorado where some of the people who were taking marijuana for those purposes, the coroner believes, after they died, there was drug interactions with other things they were taking,” she said.

Although there is no documented evidence that marijuana has ever contributed to the death of a single human being in the thousands of years it has been used by civilizations across the globe, prohibitionists often dig deep into their sagging bags of propaganda to convince the average citizen that the effects of cannabis can be both devastating and deadly. But this is the first we have heard of marijuana potentially interacting with other drugs and causing people to suffer their untimely demise.

A recent article on InhaleMD indicates that while there can be some minor interactions when consuming cannabis in conjunction with other medications and food, there is no evidence to suggest that these types of concoctions can result in death.

“Cannabis is not known to produce any lethal interactions with other substances, including foods and beverages,” the article reads. “In fact, as natural and synthetic drugs go, cannabis is exceptionally gentle, with negative effects typically limited to: anxiety, dry mouth, increased thirst, [and] sore throat.”

The article, which was penned by Dr. Jordan Tishler, an expert in the field of cannabis medicine, goes on to explain that while marijuana “isn’t physically harmful,” when mixing it with alcohol, antidepressants, antihistamines and muscle relaxants, the stoned effects can be often amplified—giving the user the feeling of being more intoxicated or in a deeper state of relaxation.

But it does not appear that anyone has died as a direct result of mixing marijuana with other drugs, as Clinton seems to have implied in her speech over the weekend.

Using marijuana is combination with other substances is “substantially safer than blending most other types of medications,” the article continues.

Chelsea Clinton did, however, take the opportunity to reiterate her mother’s stance on states’ rights and the pursuit of more medical marijuana research. But, her comments, once again, seemed to imply that marijuana could be what the federal government claims—a dangerous drug.

“We just need so much more data than we have so that people who might benefit have the chance to benefit, people who might be in danger are protected,” Clinton said. “So absolutely, my mom strongly supports the need for more rigorous study and then subjecting it, as we do kind of everything else that might have a medicinal purpose, to FDA approval, scrutiny and ultimately regulation.”

Hillary Clinton has said throughout the majority of her campaign that she plans to remove cannabis from its Schedule I listing if she is elected into the presidency this November.

http://hightimes.com/news/chelsea-clinton-suggests-marijuana-is-killing-people/

Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

She probably had a terrible first time with pot and since she can't get enjoyment from it, we shouldn't either.

First of all that is for sure the daughter of Webster Hubble, just look at that disgusting looking face someone posted above ^... second of all I can't believe a lot of you BLers are still going to vote for this horrible person named Hillary Clinton... good god how brainwashed are some of you people??? No US election has ever had really good people, besides Ron Paul.. And this election is no different, we have 4 of horrible choices to choose from.

Oh and by the way, Hillary Clinton is also pushing the ban on Kratom..

First of all that is for sure the daughter of Webster Hubble, just look at that disgusting looking face someone posted above ^... second of all I can't believe a lot of you BLers are still going to vote for this horrible person named Hillary Clinton... good god how brainwashed are some of you people??? No US election has ever had really good people, besides Ron Paul.. And this election is no different, we have 4 of horrible choices to choose from.

I'll take your word that she's pushing the ban on kratom but seeing as in less than 30 hours it's going to be banned anyway it makes little difference.

With Trump who the fuck knows where he really stands but he sounds pretty anti-drug to me. His conservative bible thumper my shit smells like flowers VP is hardcore anti-drug and pretty much everything that isn't going back to a modern day Leave it to Beaver or Pleasantville.

I can't stand either of them and will be voting for the giant meteor, America is screwed anyway.

Big pharma is likely pushing the ban on kratom.. I have been around BL for a bit and I see people using this sucsefully to get off pharma and street opiates.

I'm going to vote for Hilary because Trump is TEN BILLION times WORSE!!!

BUT...Chelsea is being quite stupid.

Marijuanna can't kill people unless MAYBE they have a heart condition.

That's about it.

Chelsea Clinton Just Went Full Anti-Science

At a town hall event at Youngstown State University in Ohio, the Democratic presidential candidate’s daughter told a crowd full of students about the “anecdotal evidence … from Colorado,” showing “some of the people who were taking marijuana for those purposes, the coroner believes, after they died, there was drug interactions with other things they were taking.”

To many, Chelsea Clinton’s comments are dangerous. After all, her mother could soon be the president of the United States. As states begin to rapidly embrace the push for marijuana legalization, prompting support for the federal reclassification of weed to grow, a member of one of the most powerful and influential political dynasties in America is allegedly “suggesting marijuana is killing people.”

Despite the absence of cases of marijuana overdoses (even the DEA acknowledges cannabis doesn’t kill), Chelsea Clinton seemed to suggest otherwise. Her statements concerned “advocates [who] worry that her daughter’s comments can have unintended effect on public perceptions of cannabis,” ATTN: reported.

Despite her daughter’s misinformed comments, presidential candidate Clinton “has made a point of respecting state laws that permit marijuana for medical and recreational purposes,” according to ATTN:. She’s “even vowed to reschedule marijuana under federal law, downgrading it to a less restrictive category that would legally require greater access to the substance for researchers.”

However, it should be noted that Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign was a recipient of funding from the private prison industry, which is one of the largest anti-marijuana legalization lobbies in the United States. After an exposé by The Intercept revealed her private prison funding, Clinton reversed course and vowed to put an end private prisons while donating the campaign contributions to charity. The private prison industry remains steadfast in its belief that Hillary Clinton will not hurt its profits.

Tom Angell, the founder of Marijuana Majority, addressed the issue, claiming“[a]nyone who has experience with marijuana or is even vaguely familiar with the research knows that cannabis has never [led] to an overdose death in recorded history.” Due to “Chelsea Clinton[’s] huge platform,” Angell is concerned this mistake could have broad ramifications.

Urging Chelsea Clinton to correct her comments, Angell said he “hope that she will take the opportunity to quickly correct the record.” Chelsea Clinton heeded this recommendation, promptly issuing a statement through a spokesperson who argued the former first daughter “misspoke.”

She also added:

“While discussing her and her mother’s support for rescheduling marijuana to allow for further study of both its medical benefits and possible interactions with other medications, Chelsea misspoke about marijuana’s interaction with other drugs contributing to specific deaths.”

Though she issued a correction, the possible future first daughter’s comments have already left a deep mark. As Angell predicted, nothing about her alleged correction echoed through the media. What we were left with was the impression that the country’s former first daughter prefers to put conspiracy theories before sound judgement, parroting a myth long put to rest while campaigning for her mother.

http://theantimedia.org/chelsea-clinton-went-full-anti-science/

Glad to hear that Chelsea took back her comments, but I still have a MUCH lower opinion of her now.

Everyone knows weed can't kill you (baring MAYBE a heart condition or severe asthma attack or something like that, but in those cases it's not the THC doing it, it's the condition).

Chelsea Clinton Just Went Full Anti-Science

A

Clinton reversed course and vowed to put an end private prisons while donating the campaign contributions to charity. ]

how much you want to be this does not happen, this cunt will say anything in the moment if it suits her. I'm sure she will ignore it or make up an excuse then continue to pocket bribes from the prison industry

This kind of idiocy (among other things) is why I voted for Bernie Sanders.

Her family does have a habit of misspeaking... Wasn't that the same excuse her mother used after the whole landing during sniper fire bs came out.

I'm going to vote for Hilary because Trump is TEN BILLION times WORSE!!!

BUT...Chelsea is being quite stupid.

Marijuanna can't kill people unless MAYBE they have a heart condition.

That's about it.

Yes I agree Trump is also a horrible choice for he is a retard with the IQ of a desk lamp. But Hillary is just as bad, if not worse, b/c she supports trade deals (TPP) that will put even more American CITIZENS out of work, she is also VERY anti-drug for all safe drugs, so many people around her have died in suspicious circumstances around her that were a perceived threat to her, she wants to increase muslim immigration from the middle east (that she calls 'refugees') by 10,000% - these are people that CAN NOT live in western society b/c if you are muslim you must believe in "Sharia Law" which does not work with our Western justice system - Clinton says her favorite world leader is Angela Merkel and look at what she did to Germany, Hillary literally ran the state department like a business where any other country could get access to for a payment to the Clinton Foundation - Pay to Play. Hillary is the biggest psychopath to ever be this close to power and she WILL win because Donald Trump is working for Clinton, his role is to take attention from Hillary's crimes and stuff and make the media focus on himself rather then her. His role is to be so stupid and authoritarian that stupid people like yourself will vote for the most demonic human being to ever run for president because "you don't like trump." Therefore it is all working exactly as the Clintons planned.. Could you imagine if the other person running against her was someone else, someone other then Donald maybe like Ron or (Rand) Paul? She would have a run for her money and probably loose..

But seriously, look at Chelsea's face, my god! Like wtf is that thing?

Last edited:

Yeah Hillary is lesbian and has never taken a penis, let alone her "husband's" penis into her vagina. I've also heard that they used a surrogate mother and that Bill is not really her actual father either. I do not like any of the candidates but I am going to vote for Jill Stein.

Chelsea Clinton Promises Hillary Will Enforce Federal Marijuana Laws

Big Pharma has a big friend in Hillary Clinton. That is becoming crystal clear as we head into this election year. As many other states look to legalize marijuana, Hillary Clinton is looking to do the exact opposite. Federal law will be enforced over state mandates and legalized marijuana will be a thing of the past. This according to her daughter, Chelsea.

Keep in mind that states that have legalized marijuana have seen a drastic drop in opioid abuse/deaths. That is not good for Big Pharma business.

The Clinton’s generally felt responsible for the explosion of weed convictions. Prior to ’93, federal officers ignored simple marijuana possession. During Bill Clinton’s two terms, prison sentences grew, police forces grew, and feds started going after individual pot users. Many states followed the Fed’s lead. As a result, the prison population exploded ten fold, from less than 200,000 to well over a million.

Big Pharma has invested a lot of money in Hillary Clinton.

https://truthkings.com/chelsea-clinton-promises-hillary-will-enforce-federal-marijuana-laws/#

Yes I agree Trump is also a horrible choice for he is a retard with the IQ of a desk lamp. But Hillary is just as bad, if not worse, b/c she supports trade deals (TPP) that will put even more American CITIZENS out of work, she is also VERY anti-drug for all safe drugs, so many people around her have died in suspicious circumstances around her that were a perceived threat to her, she wants to increase muslim immigration from the middle east (that she calls 'refugees') by 10,000% - these are people that CAN NOT live in western society b/c if you are muslim you must believe in "Sharia Law" which does not work with our Western justice system - Clinton says her favorite world leader is Angela Merkel and look at what she did to Germany, Hillary literally ran the state department like a business where any other country could get access to for a payment to the Clinton Foundation - Pay to Play. Hillary is the biggest psychopath to ever be this close to power and she WILL win because Donald Trump is working for Clinton, his role is to take attention from Hillary's crimes and stuff and make the media focus on himself rather then her. His role is to be so stupid and authoritarian that stupid people like yourself will vote for the most demonic human being to ever run for president because "you don't like trump." Therefore it is all working exactly as the Clintons planned.. Could you imagine if the other person running against her was someone else, someone other then Donald maybe like Ron or (Rand) Paul? She would have a run for her money and probably loose..

But seriously, look at Chelsea's face, my god! Like wtf is that thing?

Thanks for calling me stupid LOL...but I'm not.

I'll look into some of the shit you say, but honestly to say you think Trump is working for Hilary is RETARDED conspiracy theory.

There's no way in HELL that Trump is working for Hilary and that's just crazy talk.

Also, Muslims CAN live in Western society if they are not radicals, and barely any of them are, like maybe 1%.

I work with some Muslims and they are all good people who hate the tyrants who have committed acts of terror in the name of Islam.

I think a lot of the stuff you and others like you say is all conspiracy theory like the people around her "dying in mysterious circumstances".

I've only even heard of 1 guy who committed suicide and if there were others I would bet money she didnt' have them killed as some people online insist.

If she'd done that she'd be in prison.

I just don't believe in conspiracy theories at all.

The one thing I'll grant you though is she is for stupid drug laws, which most politicians are.

I believe that overall Hilary can do some good things for this country but she's not perfect.

Last edited:
Chelsea Clinton Promises Hillary Will Enforce Federal Marijuana Laws

Big Pharma has a big friend in Hillary Clinton. That is becoming crystal clear as we head into this election year. As many other states look to legalize marijuana, Hillary Clinton is looking to do the exact opposite. Federal law will be enforced over state mandates and legalized marijuana will be a thing of the past. This according to her daughter, Chelsea.

Keep in mind that states that have legalized marijuana have seen a drastic drop in opioid abuse/deaths. That is not good for Big Pharma business.

The Clinton’s generally felt responsible for the explosion of weed convictions. Prior to ’93, federal officers ignored simple marijuana possession. During Bill Clinton’s two terms, prison sentences grew, police forces grew, and feds started going after individual pot users. Many states followed the Fed’s lead. As a result, the prison population exploded ten fold, from less than 200,000 to well over a million.

Big Pharma has invested a lot of money in Hillary Clinton.

https://truthkings.com/chelsea-clinton-promises-hillary-will-enforce-federal-marijuana-laws/#

As someone who overall supports Hilary this makes me VERY angry but they won't win on this.

Marijuanna WILL be legal in all 50 states in our life time.

Count on it.

legal for recreational sale and use in all 50 states? I really hope that happens, because then places like Australia and the UK might follow pretty quickly.